Binance Binance faces Regulatory attacks

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Well, I read dip into the subject and i found out that the ban is only temporary and that Binance can still carry out skeletal operations in the UK. “We are aware of the development and will take the necessary action” binance states . The ban came after the company announced to establishing a base in the UK

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As it stands now , I don't think that there is any concern for Nigerians about the law suit Binance is facing from regulators because it is only for those in Japan , Canada and UK. Also Binance and UK has come to agreement and thus UK citizens can now use Binance comfortably without much issues.
So why are people lamenting lie as if Binance is shutting down. Even at a crypto group I'm into, they caused panic by asking people to move their coins out from Binance, saying it is about crashing. Their is nothing one can't see around digital ecosystem, even when things aren't sure they still publicise it like it has already happened.

Josemendez

Verified member
It will really leave a void that will take time to seal if such law is passesld on to ban Binance.com from functioning agsin. That will be devastating indeed to its users, I'll feel perplexed if it occurs. Cos Binance have been my number one exchange platform since the ban occurred in my country. It has worked 100% for me receiving, sending, storing, and withdrawing my coins to Fiat currency.
As it stands now , I don't think that there is any concern for Nigerians about the law suit Binance is facing from regulators because it is only for those in Japan , Canada and UK. Also Binance and UK has come to agreement and thus UK citizens can now use Binance comfortably without much issues.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It will really leave a void that will take time to seal if such law is passesld on to ban Binance.com from functioning agsin. That will be devastating indeed to its users, I'll feel perplexed if it occurs. Cos Binance have been my number one exchange platform since the ban occurred in my country. It has worked 100% for me receiving, sending, storing, and withdrawing my coins to Fiat currency.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very bad news for those of us who are really enjoying binance. Their PTP future is something I have been enjoying for a very long time even with the fact that the Nigerian government banned the transaction of cryptocurrency. I hope they get over the case very soon and also get to normal because I enjoy the fact that whenever they want to list a coin the price will skyrocket.