Binance Binance or Coinbase??

Daykas

Between Coinbase and Binance which exchanger will you choose and why?
Coinbase:was founded in July 2011 by former Airbnb engineer Brian Armstrong and was first funded by Y Combinator. In 2012, co-founder Fred Ehrsam, a former Goldman Sachs trader, joined the company, after which Coinbase launched services to buy, sell, and store bitcoin.
Binance:The company was founded in China but moved its servers and headquarters out of China and into Japan in advance of the Chinese government ban on cryptocurrency trading in September 2017. By March 2018 the company had established offices in Taiwan.
But these two companies has make name for their self till now.
Binance is available in almost all country but I think coinbase has more ground that it.
So if you are to choose between them which one will you take and why???

Briangsam

Coinbase is best for buy and hold investors who want to purchase a currency and hold it for the long term. Binance offers much lower fees per transaction, as well as incentivizing high-volume traders with their fee structure. While they use a maker-taker fee structure, both the maker and taker fees are identical.

D

Deleted member 28127

There is kind of crypto currency not supported by Binance so you have to focus for other exchange services like BAT for Uphold, NBX for Crex24, LBC for Coinex, PZM for Prizmbit so Binance and Coinbase are good services however there is kind of crypto you can't find in both so you switch to a nested exchange service.

Putta Vince

I use both Binance and coinbase. I trade bitcoin to altcoins in coinbase using coinbase swap , whereas binance for exchanging or trading any other crypto except bitcoin. And for security , both are considered as the best ones.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
For me, all good exchanges are accepted; both Binance and Coinbace are centralised, so there is no point to give more approval to one of them. Both Binance and Coinbase are reputed companies with business spreading in all parts of the world. However Binance is much bigger and have more opportunity than coinbace due to highest number of trading pairs and accepted cryptos; also Binance has many sub branches.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
coinbase I say it's the coolest, it doesn't have such big fluctuations and the safest, in my opinion
Here we are comparing Coinbase and Binance, we are not just giving one sided opinion, so please inform
How Coinbase is the coolest?
What type of big fluctuations are in the Binance which are mentioned ?
How safe is coinbase to be called as "safest"?
We should know the platform by the features and security.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have been using Coinbase for a while now and I must say that I really enjoy receiving my payments through it. It has a very simple layout that is so easy to use. I also like that I can convert my crypto there. The only limitation is that I can't buy or sell through Coinbase as that feature is not yet available in my country. As for Binance, I have never used it but I am planning to start using it soon.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Binance is one of the best crypto exchanges I know and that is the one I have been using for a long time, I just believe it is trusted because I have used it for a long time with no issue, it also depends on what you want to use it for. I use binance for trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency.