Bitcoin Billionaires of 2021

greatguy1

The world's largest cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has soared in price and surged upwards since the beginning of the year, 2021.
According to information from Coin chart watchers, there are estimated to be 25 bitcoin addresses holding over $1billion worth of Bitcoin. Some notable names stand out in that list and they include the popular cryptocurrencies exchange namely: binance, coinbase, huobi and bittrex.
The race at which Bitcoin is growing; would it not be a wise decision to invest heavily in it?

Haypril

With the increase rate of the acceptance as a medium of exchange, and the rate at which firms and individual invested, It is certain that bitcoin will hit over $55k in the next 6 to 7 months. But then, I would advise small scale investors to invest in other coins than bitcoin. As long as bitcoin lives, other smaller coins will hit the a reasonable price tag that wi surely put smiles on the face of investors.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
According to Glassnode, they will be much increment in the price of bitcoins this year. In fact it was reported that 4.7 million of bitcoins is in circulation this year. The entry of giant company will also have positive impacts on the price of bitcoins. Tesla as well is investing on bitcoins having invested in doge coin. So this is is high time we invested heavily on bitcoins if truly we want the juicy world of cryptocurrencies.

Godsplan

The world's largest cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has soared in price and surged upwards since the beginning of the year, 2021.
According to information from Coin chart watchers, there are estimated to be 25 bitcoin addresses holding over $1billion worth of Bitcoin. Some notable names stand out in that list and they include the popular cryptocurrencies exchange namely: binance, coinbase, huobi and bittrex.
The race at which Bitcoin is growing; would it not be a wise decision to invest heavily in it?
If you have the capital, it's good to invest in it right now it's still growing. For the 2021 billionaires of bitcoin you have just stated, l'm not surprised because they are exchanges and they need many bitcoins to serve their customers.

I would also like to add some billionaires of bitcoin you didn't capture. The first one is MicroStrategy, which is now the leading business with most of its reserves in bitcoin. Tesla too just added bitcoin to their balance sheet as a reserve some few weeks ago and their worth was also like $1.5 billion.

It's going to be a wide venture to invest heavily in it, if one has the financial capacity.

With the recent adoption of bitcoin by companies like Tesla, there's no gain saying that the price of Bitcoin is about to hit the roof.

There's so much future for Cryptocurrency as a whole and for it's investors

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is not doubt that the people oil companies that will hold 1 billion dollar worth of bitcoins or more should either be exchange platforms like the ones mentioned already by the poster or the likes of microstrategy and grayscale investment firm, I wouldn't know if paypal has Invested up to this amount already into bitcoin.

Ekuvero

They are lot of tech company who do buy Bitcoin almost daily and they do accumulate a large volume of Bitcoin in their wallet. A good example of such companies is Grayscale,MicroStrategy and Tesla. MicroStrategy do hold $3.5bn worth of Bitcoin and they already made a profit of $2.3bn off it and they intend to purchase almost $600 million worth of Bitcoin this week. They already know what the future hold for crypto and many companies are open in receiving payment through cryptocurrency. The world has now gone digitally from crude oil to cryptocurrency

Ahmedo24

Verified member
They are lot of tech company who do buy Bitcoin almost daily and they do accumulate a large volume of Bitcoin in their wallet. A good example of such companies is Grayscale,MicroStrategy and Tesla. MicroStrategy do hold $3.5bn worth of Bitcoin and they already made a profit of $2.3bn off it and they intend to purchase almost $600 million worth of Bitcoin this week. They already know what the future hold for crypto and many companies are open in receiving payment through cryptocurrency. The world has now gone digitally from crude oil to cryptocurrency
Actually crude oil well as not being the basis for the wealthy people in Nigeria most of them has invested heavily on gold and the price is not encouraging as it is used to be but now that cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin as taking the other of the day they are not happy and they won't be discouraged so that people what I need for gold.

springtech

Bitcoin actually gave us the opportunity of becoming wealthy without sweat but unfortunately some of us did not take this massive opportunity. It's such a pity. Imagine all the money some people lost to ponzi platforms where they hopes to quickly make 30-50%. They would have made 500% if they invested that cash in bitcoin.
Like they will say, the best time to do it was yesterday and the next best time is today. For as many as missed the passed opportunities, they can catch in on the moving train.

Chommyluv

I have no doubt that these companies with top the list of the richest cryptocurrency trading merchants. I've known binance for years in this industry, it has set a pace that every others follow no wonder I decided to carry out all my cryptocurrency trading with them. This great evolution of digital currency has presented an equal opportunity for everyone to become wealthy but it all depends all the action we take towards it.