Crypto bitcoin going to moon and no one is stopping it

A

alexhales008007

same fud news not enough now, china is out of race now and real trader ignoring this news. bitcoin is replacing gold with bitcoin and in future it may replace diamond. however, collectible also transforming into nft with ethereum and being bitcoin first ever crypto it will always get first priority.

Suba

Staff member
Currently the level of public trust in Bitcoin is getting higher, the number of new investors is increasing. While the amount of Bitcoin supply is limited, while demand increases, of course, it will be followed by an increase in price
Also if the SEC approves the Bitcoin ETF, then a positive signal will further strengthen the value of Bitcoin.

minenovo

I am actually starting to believe that we really may see Bitcoin reach 100k this year. That didn't seem possible to me just a few weeks ago.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah I think with the happening and others ,we might likely see Bitcoin having more price increase later ,this might actually just be the begining as more increase to the price of the coin coming up ,I obviously believe in the price reaching $100k soon ,it's best to just invest ahead and make gain

minenovo

I keep going back and forth about the 100k target. Only a few days ago I was convinced it was probable, now I am having second thoughts again. I still believe that it will likely reach 70k soon though.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I keep going back and forth about the 100k target. Only a few days ago I was convinced it was probable, now I am having second thoughts again. I still believe that it will likely reach 70k soon though.
It is very possible that if bitcoin is able to cross $70,000 on before the end of this month and there are many more investors like many have predicted then we are likely going to see the value of bitcoin reaching 100,000 dollars on before December this year all things being equal.

minenovo

The end of the month is within a few days and BTC has dropped below 60k again, for a necessary correction, most likely. That said, I think we'll definitely see another rally by the end of the year.

Flow-er

The traction going the way of bitcoin is so enormous and it will definitely go to the moon. It's the best digital assets worth holding.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
During the period of September - October late last year, the price of Bitcoin got to $70,000, but not to be said at this meantime, the price s just down almost halved. I checked recently around CMC, the price of the world most popular coin, and valuable according to marketcap is languishing at $35k. I heard it jumped to $39k+ in the last couple of hours. It will take some time again for the digital asset to get to that mark of $70,000, but will get there when the time comes right for the coin. It is rebuilding up to go bullish..

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Currently the price of bitcoins is below 40,000 dollars which shows there is a constant down trend in the movement and the price of bitcoins ever since the beginning of the year .

In fact it was even predicted by expert that the whole year will be full of bear market and I didn't really putting this into consideration because I didn't know when the beer market was really happening But was immediately after the new year started. Ever since then bitcoins significantly drop from 50,000 dollars 28 thousand dollars some few days ago before it eventually pulls to the present price .

Well what I am trying to say here is that cryptocurrency as a whole is completely unpredictable and no one can gives accurate prediction of how the market will be except people with proper understanding of cryptocurrencies and how it's works perfectly .

For now we are not really sure of when the bearish market will be over and as such we continue to buy when there is every possible downtrend in the price of all cryptocurrency. We shouldn't be afraid because no matter how he drops it will eventually returns back to its normal position and even more.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is very true that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are sure going to move very high weed in the years to come and a lot of people who are currently that thing will definitely feel left behind, but the fact still remains that only few people would benefit since a lot of people are always afraid whenever they start seeing their capital going down within a short time that they invested the money.

This is usually a result of them not being able to determine what they are really expecting from their cryptocurrencies investments and then end up following the crowd.

As a matter of fact, I am very sure that before the end of this year the cryptocurrencies will definitely recover in their price list and go very high just like we saw it did last year before they started crashing again at the beginning of this year.

It seems as though people do not really learn from what is happening. as a matter of fact we just have to understand that there will always be time when currencies price will go low and then suddenly pick up again before I get back to the high rate that we are all expecting so that we can cash out.