Bitcoin has made more people rich?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
We all noticed how Bitcoin has moved from a very low price to its current price. Not many people indicated interest in it in the early days. With all these, it is beginning to gain more acceptance by people from different countries and I am beginning to think it has made more people rich. Especially when you consider those developing countries where there are no jobs and most graduates are not having any reliable source of income.
But Bitcoin and other crypto currencies have helped them because they are involved in trading it and they also work on different platforms online where they receive their payment via Bitcoin.
This is why I think Bitcoin has made more people Rich. I personally have made some money to Carter for myself when I resume school, this is all from Bitcoin I earned online.
What do you think?

KURTAULI

In my opinion the price of Bitcoin depends on the manipulation. If you have the right strategy and have the investment you can get rich or lose at least 47% of your investment. Observe the movement of the tether and make sure that Bitcoin is a bubble

eenya00

We all noticed how Bitcoin has moved from a very low price to its current price. Not many people indicated interest in it in the early days. With all these, it is beginning to gain more acceptance by people from different countries and I am beginning to think it has made more people rich. Especially when you consider those developing countries where there are no jobs and most graduates are not having any reliable source of income.
But Bitcoin and other crypto currencies have helped them because they are involved in trading it and they also work on different platforms online where they receive their payment via Bitcoin.
This is why I think Bitcoin has made more people Rich. I personally have made some money to Carter for myself when I resume school, this is all from Bitcoin I earned online.
What do you think
I totally agree, the upsurge in crypto currency with Bitcoin leading the pack has been some what of an economic revolution to most developing countries battling with unemployment, as most unemployed people, students that are currently out of school due to the pandemic have all keyed into the block chain industry, creating viable employment opportunities for themselves.

Josemendez

Verified member
Bitcoin has actually made a lot of people rich , starting from the first time it came into existence , to it first all time high of $20,000 and now that it is at $38 to $39k price value.

I have a friend who made up to $200 profit with a short while during this present bullish run of Bitcoin from $18k price to $38,000 . Presently , short term investors of Bitcoin are making it big , especially now that the price of Bitcoin is very volatile , fluctuating between $33,000 to $39,000 . People will still make it big from Bitcoin if they will be able to holdl their Bitcoin for more months as the price of Bitcoin may reach $70 to $100k value this year.

Ralphjoe

Bitcoin has truly made alot of people to be very rich in the world because of the enlightenment people have received on how to invest in Bitcoin, there is now so much publicity about the potential of Bitcoin making people rich. This is us more surprising that each time the price of Bitcoin increases astronomically, some group of people somewhere becomes rich.

I read a news not quite long ago about a man that made a profit of about $2.2million dollars on his Bitcoin investment, now with a profit like this, this man can get anything he wants because he is now richer than he was, he now has free money to purchase whatever he wants to purchase. Apart from this man, there are other thousands of people that Bitcoin has made rich also all within a very short time.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Bitcoin has truly made alot of people to be very rich in the world because of the enlightenment people have received on how to invest in Bitcoin, there is now so much publicity about the potential of Bitcoin making people rich. This is us more surprising that each time the price of Bitcoin increases astronomically, some group of people somewhere becomes rich.

I read a news not quite long ago about a man that made a profit of about $2.2million dollars on his Bitcoin investment, now with a profit like this, this man can get anything he wants because he is now richer than he was, he now has free money to purchase whatever he wants to purchase. Apart from this man, there are other thousands of people that Bitcoin has made rich also all within a very short time.
The most soothing aspect of crypto currency investment is the fact that you do not get to do anything, but your money will continue appreciating. This is a better way of increasing your wealth, especially if you are not one who knows how to explore other Earning opportunities offline.

When I started to know about crypto currencies, Bitcoin was just about five million worth of my local currency, but it is currently heading towards 20 million.
Most of us are interested in making money this way, but it is just the lack of capital to invest that is the issue.