Bitcoin is not as attractive asset as before.

Razor1911

Bitcoin, the market leader of the crypto market has the capitalization of 35% of the overall crypto market cap. There is no doubt that it is the main market mover, but as per the analysis of bitcoin, It has become less attractive for the investors. The main reason is the valuations are high and has less room to go higher here.

Bitcoin is trading at 38800 levels at the moment. Even if we remain extremely bullish here, the price could reach upto $100000 which is almost 240% return fromntodays price. The return is not low, but compared to the past performances, it is nothing. There are also so many other coins which can give much better return than bitcoin. Due to it's limited scope, the investors are now shifting to other cryptos.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Let me somehow I agree with you because that I have other cryptocurrency that can give you a whole lot of profit within a short timeframe than Bitcoin. That is the reason why I always like investing on shitcoins because they can go as high ×10 of your investment but they can also make you lose huge when there is a dump. Even at that bitcoin is still remains the king of all cryptocurrencies.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Right now, attention is shifting around BTC cos of China cracked down its mining activities causing other coins to drop in price too. Their is lots of uncertainty surrounding the crypto market, too many down time that isn't helping to grow the digital coins at the best possible way. But i believe the bearish market will come to an end soon and the bull market will return.
I believe China's ban will eventually be lifted. If we go by history, you will see that, this is not the first time that China would lay a ban on Bitcoin, it's done that before. And I know the bearish won't last for a long time. Even if China refuses to lift the ban on Bitcoin soon. I still think the bull run is upon us awaiting to occur.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There are many altcoins that are performing well in the cryptocurrency market right now. The bitcoin is performing well too but we can extent the coins in our portfolio to other coins too . This will enable us explore other areas in the cryptocurrency space. I will recommend the ADA coin , it's a nice project

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The main reason why Bitcoin lost its value and charm is the recent crypto market downfall that happened a few weeks ago and the downfall has not ended yet. Many experts believe that Bitcoin might drop in value even more. i believe that this might be true to some extent; however, there will certainly come a time when Bitcoin will rise more. However, this entirely depends on the situation in the future. If more countries ban Bitcoin, it will fall even more in value.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I believe China's ban will eventually be lifted. If we go by history, you will see that, this is not the first time that China would lay a ban on Bitcoin, it's done that before. And I know the bearish won't last for a long time. Even if China refuses to lift the ban on Bitcoin soon. I still think the bull run is upon us awaiting to occur.
I believe in your posts, you made some points dear. Even if Chinese have banned BTC activities before on their country, it won't still mean anything if they don't unban it. Since crypto isn't dead by now, it shows it is working, and beyong country's power to banish the coins from going off in the digital ecosystem. I have strong believe that Cryptocurrency will stay with us long time and achieve its main goals.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I believe in your posts, you made some points dear. Even if Chinese have banned BTC activities before on their country, it won't still mean anything if they don't unban it. Since crypto isn't dead by now, it shows it is working, and beyong country's power to banish the coins from going off in the digital ecosystem. I have strong believe that Cryptocurrency will stay with us long time and achieve its main goals.
Yes bro....I believe cryptocurrency will stay with us at least so many people believe in it. And that alone may make it work with time. With Bukele's move to adopt it, I believe definitely some of its neighbouring countries will definitely be working towards that direction which is upright for Bitcoin's value. 1$ to 1satoshi will happen one day, I hope you have over 200,000satoshi in a safe wallet.loooool!

NXTGChain

Cycles are lengthening and returns diminishing in terms of ROI, but it is still the king.
Institutions favour it over all else so it will be quite some time before another coin takes the top slot.

NXTGChain

China bans crypto every few years. It is mainly to keep money in the country. It maybe be banned but there are plenty of people who still invest in it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
China bans crypto every few years. It is mainly to keep money in the country. It maybe be banned but there are plenty of people who still invest in it.
Yes bro....They know when you are investing so much in Bitcoin, you are directly taking away the money from the banks to invest in Bitcoin, which is not good for the banking industry. When they see, this is getting to much they lay a ban on Bitcoin as a strategy to bring the money back to the bank. But I think this move is more than that....as you can see miners are moving away from there to Texas or Miami.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It is an attractive & popular cryptocurrency that gives lots of benefits from past of few years but lack of knowledge users hesitate to accept bitcoin as a payment or receive it as well. Bitcoin popularity goes high day by day so i think it is good to invest on bitcoin and earn thousands or lakhs in short time period.
You are right ma-dame! Bitcoin has given so much to people especially people who sure knows how to hold and wait, not newbies. The market cap of Bitcoin is already at Billion, in the nearest future it may hit Trillion and match Gold market's cap....I think by then many would have made enough fortunes on Bitcoin.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Let me somehow I agree with you because that I have other cryptocurrency that can give you a whole lot of profit within a short timeframe than Bitcoin. That is the reason why I always like investing on shitcoins because they can go as high ×10 of your investment but they can also make you lose huge when there is a dump. Even at that bitcoin is still remains the king of all cryptocurrencies.
I don't believe the volatility of any shitcoin surpasses Bitcoin's. The majority of the Alt coins follow Bitcoin's movement trends. All the Altcoin are in the bear run now because of Bitcoin. They are all waiting patiently for Bitcoin to enter bull run then they will follow suit. Bitcoin has been the major influencer. But don't get me wrong they all have their trends....just talking about the major one.

Josemendez

Verified member
I believe that this is coming due to the fact that bitcoin has over the past two months struggles to return to it's former glory. He fact is that there are normally bad times in the cryptocurrency world . The issue bitcoin is facing is also present in other coins .

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I believe that this is coming due to the fact that bitcoin has over the past two months struggles to return to it's former glory. He fact is that there are normally bad times in the cryptocurrency world . The issue bitcoin is facing is also present in other coins .
That's what some people are thinking....That just because is undergoing bear run, that it's not as viable as before. They don't know this is exactly what investors like, the bear run. It gives cryptocurrency investors the opportunity to buy the deep, which is more money for investors with patience.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Lots of people who had lost confidence in cryptocurrency investment and probably had sold out their coins we still be the ones to lose again because when they see that the market is fast recovery they will rush back to buy again and if they're not careful when the market fluctuates they will be so scared that it could go deeper so they will sell again but is very good to be informative and patience when investing in cryptocurrency.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Lots of people who had lost confidence in cryptocurrency investment and probably had sold out their coins we still be the ones to lose again because when they see that the market is fast recovery they will rush back to buy again and if they're not careful when the market fluctuates they will be so scared that it could go deeper so they will sell again but is very good to be informative and patience when investing in cryptocurrency.
But it is very sad that the new small investors causing influx in the cryptocurrency market are not as patient as they ought to be. Some of their issues could be lack of information and skills. I think there actions contributes to the current bear run. But we have the whales who are buying the deep!

Ahmedo24

Verified member
But it is very sad that the new small investors causing influx in the cryptocurrency market are not as patient as they ought to be. Some of their issues could be lack of information and skills. I think there actions contributes to the current bear run. But we have the whales who are buying the deep!
The whales are seriously using the advantage to buy a lot of coins
during the dip though I believe that the new investors will be learning by now and probably when such situation reoccur they won't be in rush to sell their coins. I believe almost everybody was once a new investor into cryptocurrency and at one time or the other made it panic sales because of lack of information.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The whales are seriously using the advantage to buy a lot of coins
during the dip though I believe that the new investors will be learning by now and probably when such situation reoccur they won't be in rush to sell their coins. I believe almost everybody was once a new investor into cryptocurrency and at one time or the other made it panic sales because of lack of information.
Nah! I think you are mixing some things, their are new investors who wants to understand how things work, and they could probably make mistakes in the process, due to their ineptitude of knowledge. But we have new ones who don't want to know what Bitcoin or cryptocurrency entails because they look at it, as a pyramid scheme or Hyip. They began investment today, and they started asking for return tomorrow, how do you see that?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think the only way you can actually benefit using bitcoin is to trade using bitcoin. I do not advise anyone to hold Bitcoin as of now. It might be possible that Bitcoin might rise more in the future and reach its peak value but we cannot be sure about it. You may hold other cryptocurrencies that are doing well as of now. For example, if I had enough money, I would be holding BNB right now.

CSM63

Bitcoin, the market leader of the crypto market has the capitalization of 35% of the overall crypto market cap. There is no doubt that it is the main market mover, but as per the analysis of bitcoin, It has become less attractive for the investors. The main reason is the valuations are high and has less room to go higher here.

Bitcoin is trading at 38800 levels at the moment. Even if we remain extremely bullish here, the price could reach upto $100000 which is almost 240% return fromntodays price. The return is not low, but compared to the past performances, it is nothing. There are also so many other coins which can give much better return than bitcoin. Due to it's limited scope, the investors are now shifting to other cryptos.
But. Time. Will. Turn. Soon.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Actually it is just the backbone of all cryptocurrency and the market otherwise there are lot of coins that perform much better than Bitcoin because the percentage rise when it eventually hits $100000, is the percentage some coins do achieved in couple of days or weeks . BRG was 530% up yesterday so we can imagine. Personally I don't Invest much in Bitcoin but altcoins and shit coins.