Bitcoin is not as attractive asset as before.

Razor1911

Bitcoin, the market leader of the crypto market has the capitalization of 35% of the overall crypto market cap. There is no doubt that it is the main market mover, but as per the analysis of bitcoin, It has become less attractive for the investors. The main reason is the valuations are high and has less room to go higher here.

Bitcoin is trading at 38800 levels at the moment. Even if we remain extremely bullish here, the price could reach upto $100000 which is almost 240% return fromntodays price. The return is not low, but compared to the past performances, it is nothing. There are also so many other coins which can give much better return than bitcoin. Due to it's limited scope, the investors are now shifting to other cryptos.

Razor1911

Actually it is just the backbone of all cryptocurrency and the market otherwise there are lot of coins that perform much better than Bitcoin because the percentage rise when it eventually hits $100000, is the percentage some coins do achieved in couple of days or weeks . BRG was 530% up yesterday so we can imagine. Personally I don't Invest much in Bitcoin but altcoins and shit coins.
Exactly, there are so many coins available in the market which actually has given better results in the past. But the bitcoin is more like an index of all crypto market. The valuations of bitcoin might be very high, but since it's the oldest and most popular among the cryptos people trust in it blindly. Though I accept that there many other more potential coins available to invest on.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Exactly, there are so many coins available in the market which actually has given better results in the past. But the bitcoin is more like an index of all crypto market. The valuations of bitcoin might be very high, but since it's the oldest and most popular among the cryptos people trust in it blindly. Though I accept that there many other more potential coins available to invest on.
That is just the fact no I'm very optimistic that very soon or as things unfold in cryptocurrency sector bitcoin May no longer be determining factor to all coins because as you can see the moment bitcoin crash almost all the coins also crashed which to me is not really a good one for a decentralized market with digital world. Let keep observing

Razor1911

That is just the fact no I'm very optimistic that very soon or as things unfold in cryptocurrency sector bitcoin May no longer be determining factor to all coins because as you can see the moment bitcoin crash almost all the coins also crashed which to me is not really a good one for a decentralized market with digital world. Let keep observing
It is because Bitcoin is still a heavy weight market mover, it is more like an index. Since almost 35% market cap is dominated by this single crypto, hence anyway it moves, it drags all other cryptos with it. Though as time passes by, the influence of bitcoin getting lower and lower, someday all the crypto will have their own reason of movement.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
It is because Bitcoin is still a heavy weight market mover, it is more like an index. Since almost 35% market cap is dominated by this single crypto, hence anyway it moves, it drags all other cryptos with it. Though as time passes by, the influence of bitcoin getting lower and lower, someday all the crypto will have their own reason of movement.
That's a very good reason because I haven't 35% share in the market makes you a powerful shareholder likewise In the Crypto currency ecosystem , it is my wish that the market is more improved for healthy competition and safety in individual coin investment instead of Bitcoin being the strong determining factor.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is the primary crypto coin that it has a separate board in this forum. The attraction of a crypto coin is the fluctuating prices or the continual increase in price. But if the price goes down in one fell swoop the public would be turned off. Maybe Bitcoin can still rebound but I have no basis for that, just my guess.

Razor1911

Bitcoin is the primary crypto coin that it has a separate board in this forum. The attraction of a crypto coin is the fluctuating prices or the continual increase in price. But if the price goes down in one fell swoop the public would be turned off. Maybe Bitcoin can still rebound but I have no basis for that, just my guess.
The main center of attraction is its growth in the last couple of years. The price had given a tremendous value for money to their investors. Though the price is already over valued. It may take some time for another big jump from these levels. But surely in the past, people became rich by just holding some of it coins. Nobody earlier would have thought it can rise that much.

ritajane21

It is an attractive & popular cryptocurrency that gives lots of benefits from past of few years but lack of knowledge users hesitate to accept bitcoin as a payment or receive it as well. Bitcoin popularity goes high day by day so i think it is good to invest on bitcoin and earn thousands or lakhs in short time period.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Right now, attention is shifting around BTC cos of China cracked down its mining activities causing other coins to drop in price too. Their is lots of uncertainty surrounding the crypto market, too many down time that isn't helping to grow the digital coins at the best possible way. But i believe the bearish market will come to an end soon and the bull market will return.

Razor1911

Right now, attention is shifting around BTC cos of China cracked down its mining activities causing other coins to drop in price too. Their is lots of uncertainty surrounding the crypto market, too many down time that isn't helping to grow the digital coins at the best possible way. But i believe the bearish market will come to an end soon and the bull market will return.
Such news will keep on coming. as it is very clear that China is not going to take back its policy to unban Bitcoin. It will take some time for the investors to digest the news. But surely and steadily the market will recover again. At least we should see 40000 levels by the end of July.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Such news will keep on coming. as it is very clear that China is not going to take back its policy to unban Bitcoin. It will take some time for the investors to digest the news. But surely and steadily the market will recover again. At least we should see 40000 levels by the end of July.
Yes, the market will recover, if BTC recovers it means others follow suit. For the China ban, it won't be easy for them to unban it, it will really take time cos they're very mean on the ban. It has kept other countries who is strong admirers of crypto to shiver, but looking to explore other alternative to shift mining away from China and continue BTC mining to achieving its goal.

Razor1911

Yes, the market will recover, if BTC recovers it means others follow suit. For the China ban, it won't be easy for them to unban it, it will really take time cos they're very mean on the ban. It has kept other countries who is strong admirers of crypto to shiver, but looking to explore other alternative to shift mining away from China and continue BTC mining to achieving its goal.
But it is highly unlikely that Bitcoin recover anytime soon. The sellers are heavily selling on the trend. Bitcoin desperately trying to to jump from the lower levels, but at higher levels the sellers are sitting with higher intensity. Using it every time down whenever it tries to go up.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
But it is highly unlikely that Bitcoin recover anytime soon. The sellers are heavily selling on the trend. Bitcoin desperately trying to to jump from the lower levels, but at higher levels the sellers are sitting with higher intensity. Using it every time down whenever it tries to go up.
We're all expecting it to pump up so we'll make profit for enduring for long time bearish run. At the meantime it isn't going well, even if the signs have shown up due to El-salvadoran government making the announcement of investing over $100 million dollars to its citizens to set up BTC digital wallet for themselves. That has acted positively in the last 48 hours in the price of BTC.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You are right too because bitcoin conversion rate is just too low and the price reaching that extent would take a long time with the low return on investment, I think while investors are still considering bitcoin is that the level of volatility cant be compared to other altcoin , because when bitcoin drop by 5% some altcoins could drop by 30%