Bitcoin mining could be use for energy production

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin continue to amaze me by the power it has to execute so many things. Bitcoin was used in so many ways in the past to carryout diverse of things. We all know that the limited supply of bitcoin made it very possible for it to be used as a tool to combat inflation. The level of acceptance of bitcoin would make it very possible to use it for so many things because the people have really built confidence around it. Bitcoin mining is also another way at which one could make good money. Mining is a very lucrative venture and it is one of the ways to make money in cryptocurrency.

The bitcoin enthusiast and the Senator of the United States of America, representing Texas, Pete Sessions made it known that bitcoin mining is the solution for an independent energy generation for the US. This statement was supported by another cryptocurrency lover, Senator Cynthia Lummis, representative of Wyoming. I looked at the energy generated during bitcoin mining and I said to myself, can't this energy be harnessed into energy production that Will serve another purpose. This is a very vital information that should be absorbed on the floor of the Senate.