Bitcoin or Ethereum which one is more profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I hope someone can share their opinion about
My experience is to avoid Ethereum, in fact avoid all ERC tokens which are run on Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum blockchain charges so much gas fees that one will left with 10%-20% of what the original amount is.

Bitcoin charges high transaction fees only when its value is very high, due to pressure in mining. (It is always miners who set transaction fees).

Best option is to move to other blockchains with no mining (no mining means no transection pressure due to absence of miners).

Till Bitcoin and Ethereum are fully mined, the fees will remain an issue. But among them, Bitcoin will remain winner, its value control cryptocurrency.

Putta Vince

Both are profitable , but bitcoin off course leads ethereum in many ways. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to be invented and has more demand than ethereum.

Jonsnowtr

I go with Bitcoin because Ethereum has higher fees. But I think of Ethereum as Bitcoin 2.0

Ahmedo24

Verified member
If we are to look at the both coins critically, personally I will opt for ethereum Investment because it blockchain has lots of projects on going which is a booster to the coin, if not for the bearish moment ethereum might have gone pass $5000, earlier this year it was arround $700 when Bitcoin was arround $25,000 and Bitcoin all time is $64,800 while that of ethereum is $4580 so we can see that Ethereum has more potential to rise faster than bitcoin.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin and ethereum are the coke and Pepsi of the crypto market. They occupy number 1 and 2 in terms of the total market cap and popularity.

However, the robust growth of ethereum in the digital market can not be wavered. Having said that, bitcoin is artificially manipulated more by the major players than ethereum.
Technologically, ethereum is designed to be better than bitcoin in terms of the features and usage
I will choose to invest on ethereum .

sajeev1478

FLOKI INU is going to be the next best crypto.

ojo2021

Banned
They are both profitable but I prefer you invest into Ethereum. The price is cheaper compared to Bitcoin and you can earn more profit from the coin. Bitcoin and ethereum are huge now. It will be better if you can wait until the prices go down then you can buy.

greenieS

Verified member
I will advice you invest in ethereum its more profitable because of the cheap price and it still moves in same direction as bitcoin , only that you need to have a strategy when investing is either you are holding for long or you are holding for short term , you need to pick one , and then invest and hold to make more gains and profit.

Preacher

I believe that it only to view Ethereum as the more profitable token. Even now it is steadily closing the gap between values. Furthermore, the versatile nature of Ether as a utility itself makes for a more stable coin in the future. While Bitcoin has reached it's functional limits, the Ether is only getting started. If anyone is interested in learning more about the crypto-verse then check out this webinar on learning all you need to know about Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies. This teaching is unlike anything you've ever seen before. It shows you loopholes and strategies that payout while you sleep!
CHECK IT OUT HERE: VIDEO REPORT PLAYING: DO NOT CLOSE WINDOW

Crmart

Both have their own results! Depends you're betting upon the price or in actual having possession of them in wallet.

minenovo

Personally, I prefer Bitcoin, but that is very subjective. I think either can be profitable if one knows how to trade them.

ashgold

Bitcoin mining calls for a laptop and a selected software. Miners can use this software program and a whole lot of computing gear to compete with different miners to clear up complicated mathematical problems. About each ten minutes, they may try and clear up a block that has the contemporary transaction statistics in it, the usage of cryptographic hash functions.

In the Ethereum, miners paintings to earn Ether as opposed to mining for bitcoin, a shape of crypto token which fuels the community. In addition to commercializable crypto-currency, Ether is also used for transaction bills and utilities at the ethereum community with the aid of using software developers.

There is some other shape of token used to cowl miners' prices on the way to make the block transactions, known as fueloline, which lets in a positive quantity of fueloline to be added for every clever settlement to inspire mining organizations to apply it withinside the blockchain.

Also Ethereum Developers are making plans to transport from Proof of labor device to Proof of Stake device so there can be quicker mining in Ethereum.

If we speak approximately profitability then Bitcoin is similar to Gold and is scarce and is likewise known as virtual gold.

Ethereum is Dynamic Programmable Blockchain 2.zero Technology .

It entirely relies upon on you which of them ones crypto you choose.

ns5393

Banned
Monero: a secure and privacy-focused alternative

Iqra

I think you are correct in your own way....but I see Bitcoin as short term investment while I see Ethereum as long term investment if you can just hold. I think we have shorter amount of Bitcoin left to mine, while there's still enough Ethereum. And the protocols in which Ethereum is created,is much stronger than Bitcoin's, which give the sign that Ethereum might go far, if we can just hold.
I think Bitcoin is more profitable. it is best for yield earning in short-time.

Cryptoworks

Seems overall both have the same values as fees are charges upon the last price of the btc and looking at it, its increasing day by day and on the other hand ETH gas fees is making it really expensive.

Asad Ali

I think you are correct in your own way....but I see Bitcoin as short term investment while I see Ethereum as long term investment if you can just hold. I think we have shorter amount of Bitcoin left to mine, while there's still enough Ethereum. And the protocols in which Ethereum is created,is much stronger than Bitcoin's, which give the sign that Ethereum might go far, if we can just hold.
But Gas fee of Ethereum is too much high so people use different currencies like BTC,trx and Doge like Tesla using it

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
But Gas fee of Ethereum is too much high so people use different currencies like BTC,trx and Doge like Tesla using it
Yes Ethereum gas fee is huge and this is why people have been using some other coins for transactions. Most Crypto investors prefer to just buy Ethereum and keep for future gain instead of using it to transaction. I think believe this is one of the downsides of Ethereum. If this can be corrected, more investors will start investing in Ethereum.

Status
Not open for further replies.