Bitcoin or Ethereum which one is more profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayeshabashir

From my perspective I think bitcoin is more profitable than ethereum because we have seen the price of bitcoin in the past had risen upto 60 to 72 thousand dollars so in the future it will more chances to rise again and today is the right time to buy bibecause today price of bitcoin is 37 thousand dollars and keep it and sell when the price increases so that you will be able to earn a lot of money through bitcoin

Bubudaddy

In my own opinino i'd like to compare the mining profitability of the two coins;
It is hard to form an authentic Ethereum versus Bitcoin mining benefit examination since there are such countless variables to consider. Both digital currencies will require a significant venture to fire up a mining activity.

You should consider the way that Bitcoin is a lot more difficult to find than Ethereum. This shortage could bring about significant increases in the worth of Bitcoin later on. In any case, Ethereum fills an interesting need in the crypto space, and both their ERC-20 and ERC-712 conventions are the foundation of most of the tokens in the commercial center. This reliance could prompt a situation where Ethereum surpasses Bitcoin in regards to add up to market capitalization before long.

webhostingworld

Ethereum and Bitcoin are the two most valuable cryptocurrencies in terms of market value, but their similarities stop there. They're entirely distinct species, created for very different purposes and with entirely different internal dynamics.
Cryptocurrency in general is a high-risk investment, so be sure you're ready to withstand the high levels of risk and volatility before you invest.
While none of these cryptocurrencies is a "safe" investment, Bitcoin may be less risky than Ethereum due to its long track record and larger brand recognition. Ethereum, on the other hand, may offer greater chances for development over time.
Whatever choice you select, be sure you've done your homework and are willing to take risks. Cryptocurrency isn't for everyone, but making the correct investment might help you get the most out of your money.

Iqra

I think, Bitcoin and Ethereum both are profitable. Best for yield earning in short time.

Cryptoderrick

I think you are correct in your own way....but I see Bitcoin as short term investment while I see Ethereum as long term investment if you can just hold. I think we have shorter amount of Bitcoin left to mine, while there's still enough Ethereum. And the protocols in which Ethereum is created,is much stronger than Bitcoin's, which give the sign that Ethereum might go far, if we can just hold.
Guy do you know you can get crypto loans in minutes with a 3.45% p.a. I never knew there was a crypto loan going on I just tried it now and I was giving a 51 BNB loan. Wow!!! Thanks to Kuoinx. Just visit the website maybe you can be approved also #

Kuoinx.com

Cryptoderrick

I would to be honest split my wallet to 40% eth and 60% bitcoin
That's why I prefer using kuoinx , all transactions on the platform are done in a matter of mins/secs. I trade , exchange and even borrow crypto loan from them, their customer care is 97% . You awesome. The good thing about their loan offers is that you make repayment through the interest you make trading on the platform #kuoinx.com

Aryanprince

My own opinion is that ethereum higher trading volume last month than bitcoin follow by doge coin but has for last 14 days the percentage rise for bitcoin is higher than ethereum. I believe that with bitcoin recovering as fast as it can it is gonna be a plus to ethereum because once bitcoin is recovered other coins speed up their recovery faster than bitcoin. I will prefer to invest my money in ethereum compare to bitcoin at the moment.

Suba

Staff member
These two cryptos between Ether and Bitcoin are often compared to people to choose their investments properly, which is better and more profitable Bitcoin or Ethereum, even though these two cryptos actually have a high level of volatility and are only relative or temporary, so if we compare the day this is not necessarily tomorrow will still be good and profitable. If we count since Feb 1, 2022, the price of Bitcoin was 38,709.7 and now it is $44,308.31 then there is an increase of 14.5%. While Ether on Feb 1, 2022 costs 2,787.16 and currently costs $3,157.61 then there is an increase of 13.2%, so if we compare since February 1, 2022 then Bitcoin is more profitable.

Ayeshabashir

Hi guys hope so you are getting information so about the cryptocurrencies and dear from my perspective i think bitcoin is more profitable than ethereum because as we all know that the price of bitcoin is high as compared to ethereum and the second most common thing that we all know that bitcoin is the number one digital currency in all over the world and if we see towards the ethereum then it is the second largest digital currency it is also trye that the price of bitcoin is going down but no one can predict the actual price of bitcoin it might also be possible that it will rise after 1 days or after 1 month or after 1 year so the thing that we should do at this time is that if you have bitcoin then kept it asid e and sell when the price will goes high so i prefer if you are interested in digital cryptocurrencies then i suggest you to invest in bitcoin and invest your money in this coin and today is the right time to invest your money because the price of bitcoin is low now a days hope so you my poat will proves beneficial for all of you guys

balvirahuja13

The decision between Bitcoin and Ethereum is totally dependent on your needs. While Bitcoin excels as a peer-to-peer payment system, Ethereum shines when it comes to developing and deploying distributed applications and smart contracts. Profit margins, on the other hand. Since last year, Ethereum mining has generated more earnings than bitcoin mining, thanks to a rising market price and relatively low operating costs.

Finger Geek

Verified member
The level at which whales are accumulating Ethereum recently makes me believe that the coin is worth Investing on for the future because it is likely to have a strong bullish when the market is recovered and most coins are not held by the bearish forces. Others are also likely to pump too.
Whales as a very big impact in price of any coin. Like the time that large amount of ripple were sold by whales. This reduces the price of ripple as there were large circulation of ripple. But when large amount of a coin is been bought by whales and there is very few circulation of a coin. The price of the coin will grow up.

rosealvina12

I think bitcoin is more profitable because there is a huge marketplace of bitcoin and people feel safe in investing in it and it gives a good profit to them.

linconpost

i made 18million Naira on bitcoin by just buying N120,000 in 2021 january, buyz buy ethereum and bitcoin for holding sake apart from day trading

LaneBall

Since bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable coin of all time, in my opinion, it is more profitable. Also, its graph history is also quite impressive which shouldn’t be missed.

nivejosh

There are some other key differences between Bitcoin and Ethereum. Some parts of the world use Bitcoin as a means of exchange for goods and services. Bitcoin has been adopted as legal tender in El Salvador, for example. This has been met with scrutiny because Bitcoin's volatility can be a challenge for the local population that uses it for transactions.

send a simple message and get the best crypto kit on my evinjosh02 (At the rate) Gmail dot com

tessy993

I believe Ethereum is a much more viable coin than Bitcoin due to the fundamental differences in the underlying blockchain technology. On the other hand, I bought BTC at the same time for about $ 5,280 and sold it at the same time as ETH for more than $ 15,000, so I almost tripled the profit.

Hooligan

They're both cryptocurrencies, which means they provide a unique solution to financial transactions. But they are also different!

There are some differences between Bitcoin and Ethereum;

Bitcoin is focused on being a currency. That means it's intended to be used as a medium of exchange. That's why you can buy things with it! It's also why you can choose to "mine" Bitcoin—which basically means using an extremely powerful computer to help run the decentralised ledger that records all transactions made with Bitcoin. (The blockchain.)

Ethereum is focused on being a platform. That means it has extra features that set it up for wider use than just being used as a currency. That's why you can use Ethereum to build applications or decentralise agreements or… well, basically do whatever you need to do! (The Ethereum Virtual Machine.)

Both are good and profitable, in my opinion ethereum is better but bitcoin is also good!

Status
Not open for further replies.