Bitcoin or Ethereum which one is more profitable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soxcryp

It is a difficult question to answer, because Bitcoin undoubtedly drives the behavior of the market to a great extent, being the most accepted cryptocurrency in the world. However, it is no less true that there are many projects that have been developed on Ethereum. So both are very strong from a profitability point of view.

Bings Stars

I started investing in crypto a month ago but I’ve read about and monitored everything about cryptocurrency with keen interest for more than a year now. I invested only a token just to be sure it was real and everything went totally fine. Today I’ve earned more than 900% of my investment by reinvesting with profits made and I’m delighted to share.
If you’re looking to invest, waste no time, reach out to marketplus247 . com, and I dare say you will be the next success story to bring your friends on board like myself

ameeni

I think you are correct in your own way....but I see Bitcoin as short term investment while I see Ethereum as long term investment if you can just hold. I think we have shorter amount of Bitcoin left to mine, while there's still enough Ethereum. And the protocols in which Ethereum is created,is much stronger than Bitcoin's, which give the sign that Ethereum might go far, if we can just hold.
Both are decentralized, as they are neither issued nor regulated by a central bank or other authority, hence their own buying and selling rules are subject to constant movements in the value they acquire.

benjonas222

According to my opinion, I will go with ethereum because bitcoin is going continuously very fluctuating situation. And now investing on bitcoin is very big risk. And ethereum is not fluctuating as much bitcoin. There are very rare situation of ethereum to go up or down. It is more stable than Bitcoin.

captainKazoo

Aside from its pioneering status and prestige as the most well-known coin at the moment, Bitcoin has a much higher adoption rate than Ethereum.
But because the value of Ethereum is still so low, it makes it easier to acquire a substantial amount by investing in it. Thanks to a decrease in fees recently, it's now possible to transact with Ethereum for as little as $0.01.

coinsrider

I believe both shall have its benefits being profitable in the long run, given the fact that ETH has a lot more use cases vs BTC.

sandcat

I expect that the prices of BTC and ETH will both rise again at some point. However, I myself will mainly buy more ETH. With the planned switch from proof of work to proof of stake, I see much more potential for ETH in the future.

Joelbrandton

I think you are correct in your own way....but I see Bitcoin as short term investment while I see Ethereum as long term investment if you can just hold. I think we have shorter amount of Bitcoin left to mine, while there's still enough Ethereum. And the protocols in which Ethereum is created,is much stronger than Bitcoin's, which give the sign that Ethereum might go far, if we can just hold.
Bitcoin any day. Especially now! Bitcoin’s growth over the years is quite commendable.

Phytology

At the moment, all the cryptocurrencies are showing a downward movement. It’s hard to say which one will get you more profits. But if I had to make a decision, I would have bought both bitcoin and ethereum because they are surely the best cryptos until now.

coin456

Well if someone had given whether to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum, I would go for Ethereum any day. Ethereum has a lot of real use cases and thus

Snaffle

Well, so far I've realised not everyone who invests in the market has the same mindset or future plan. The best thing you could do is scan and analyse the market, run some background checks, do some research if you must and then decide. Personally, BTC is a good investment, but so is Ethereum. It is, after all, your choice.

Peninsula

Bitcoin is more profitable than ethereum for a number of reasons.
-Bitcoin's price is much higher than etherum's price, so Bitcoin miners are able to earn more revenue.
-Bitcoin has a much higher hashrate than ethereum, so more miners are competing for a smaller pool of rewards.

Abessive

Well, it depends what you prefer. There is no denying that Bitcoin is the most well-known and liked. Ethereum is a vast computing network that enables anyone to create their own decentralised network. As a result of Ethereum's diversification, it has a lot more to offer than Bitcoin in the long run, though this does not guarantee that it will prevail. There is scope for both in the market right now and for the foreseeable future.

kriptopoulin

Bitcoin remains, for me, the most profitable! you can also check out how i can say that by visiting the Moon Carl channel on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.