Bitcoin price drops to $25,000, ethereum falls below $1,400!

BDLLTD

The cryptocurrency market is deep in a bearish quagmire.

On June 13, the latest market data showed that bitcoin quotes briefly touched $25,000 a piece and were strung out back and forth at that point, with a 24-hour drop of 7. 4%, the lowest since Dec. 26, 2020.

The market's other major pillar, Ether, is even worse, with the latest offer having fallen below $1,400 a piece and is sliding towards the $1,300 mark, down 11. 01% in 24 hours, the lowest point since March 1, 2021.

What do you think about this?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The price of all cryptocurrencies now are completely unpredictable . We won't know the next direction because it is still possible base on some technical analysis that the price might even drop further.

There are so many reasons why there is downtrend in the price of all cryptocurrency and according to the information , they said the war between Russia and Ukraine has affected the crypto space seriously and this might likely be true .

Whatever the case maybe , this is even the best time for people to at least accommodate some of their favourite cryptocurrency for long-term purposes .

it's so unfortunate that I don't have enough money , I would have invested it on my favourite cryptocurrency at least now that the price are down. For now the next movement of BTC and other cryptocurrency are unknown , but based on indication it is still possible that the price might drop further.