Bitcoin reaches a new all-time high of $66,000 per unit.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
The spot cost of bitcoin crushed through the main crypto resource's unequaled high (ATH) outperforming $66,000 per unit after the first bitcoin trade exchanged asset (ETF) was dispatched in the United States. The last time bitcoin contacted an ATH a half year prior on April 14, 2021, the cost tapped $64,804 per unit.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In fact, this is a joyful thing for crypto users. I only regretted that I have sold much of my bitcoins before the bullish era. I just wish this moment will allow the others coins as well to increase because the ripple that do increase as bitcoins increase has not increased

Suba

Staff member
The achievement of a new Bitcoin ATH record of $66k yesterday is not too surprising because many positive fundamentals are pushing Bitcoin to go up, one of which is the Bitcoin Futures ETF that has been traded for the first time on the New York stock exchange, many experts even predict by the end of this year or at least in January 2022 , Bitcoin price will reach $100k

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am anticipating that Bitcoin will also go down now because I have noticed that whenever a crypto goes up, it also comes down to a great extent. I have been investing in Dash and even Dash and other cryptocurrencies apart from bitcoin also follow the same pattern. It is wise to invest when the price drops, not when it surges.

Victorial

I wish I could say the same thing right now. Having reached the all-time high of $66,000, I think it went up a bit to the price mark of $67,000 to $69,000. But it has now been finding it difficult to climb up to the $60,000. It has been rallying up and down for weeks around the $56,000 to the $57,000. I have been trading Bitcoin for weeks now and I am running losses on stormgain. I wish I could close the trade and open a new one. Now we can only hope that it is going to reach the predicted value of $100,000 price mark