Bitcoin Satohi mining app ( The mysterious app)

Elionia49

Bitcoin Satohi (BTCs) otherwise known as the "mysterious app" is becoming quite popular globally. BTCs operates on the same block chain as it's sibling "Bitcoin".
There are over 21 billion BTCs in the world, the coin is believed to be as successful as Bitcoin, when it'll be realised and the only way that one can own the coin as of now,is by mining it on the BTCs app...
I've been using the app for a few weeks now, and so far I like the app. It's easy to navigate and user friendly. I would recommend all those who missed Bitcoin free mining in 2009 to jump on the BTCs train while it's still stationed.

Victorial

I guess you are referring to the app that will ask you to do face verification before you can proceed to mine. It also requires the use of NIN before you can proceed. I have registered on it but I did not get the free bitcoin again. I used to get 41 Satoshis every day and I claimed for five days before It stopped. Now I only claim Free BTCs and I heard it will be launch soon

Elionia49

I guess you are referring to the app that will ask you to do face verification before you can proceed to mine. It also requires the use of NIN before you can proceed. I have registered on it but I did not get the free bitcoin again. I used to get 41 Satoshis every day and I claimed for five days before It stopped. Now I only claim Free BTCs and I heard it will be launch soon
New miners usually receive a welcome bonus of 33 BTC that lasts for about a week or so... it's not a continuous trend,if you want to receive more Bitcoins you should invite new miners to be able to participate in the BTC reward center.

If I may ask, do you know about the hash card system?