Bitcoin tops all time land mark of $46k

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The recent improvement around Bitcoin is surprising, the coin made instant increase and back to $46k per token. Surpassing the previous all time land land of $41k it recorded early in January 2021. The question now will be, how soon will Bitcoin climb to $50k price value? I believe that will happen in no distance time. We should expect more good news around Bitcoin sooner rather than later. At least the early investors now reaping the course of their patience to wait for the coin to make improvement back to its base, which is at the top. They will be hoping for more bigger price increase of the coin, so their profit gonna be bigger as well.

Are you surprise to see Bitcoin making such a big impact after much delay when the price went drastically down??

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I am not surprised, many experts said it will cross $140k this year, so there is nothing to surprise; other altcoins are also gaining as Bitcoin is going high. Although nobody can guarantee when BTC will touch $50k, but with the current speed, it is going to touch it perhaps this month itself. BTC lovers are cheering and haters are tight-lipped.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not surprised, many experts said it will cross $140k this year, so there is nothing to surprise; other altcoins are also gaining as Bitcoin is going high. Although nobody can guarantee when BTC will touch $50k, but with the current speed, it is going to touch it perhaps this month itself. BTC lovers are cheering and haters are tight-lipped.
Okay,its good you followed update, that made you not be surprised about the latest price increase. If the price of the coin gonna amaze up to $140k before the year ends, that gonna bring immense joy to the Bitcoin investors. They gonna be cheered and those haters gonna feel weird cos their ferocious plans never materialized at all. I believe the price will topple to such height in the coming months, but it will hit $50k before we expect bigger.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Okay,its good you followed update, that made you not be surprised about the latest price increase. If the price of the coin gonna amaze up to $140k before the year ends, that gonna bring immense joy to the Bitcoin investors. They gonna be cheered and those haters gonna feel weird cos their ferocious plans never materialized at all. I believe the price will topple to such height in the coming months, but it will hit $50k before we expect bigger.
This is also not the right time to take a large amount of bitcoins because the transaction fee is getting expensive at the moment, from where one can get bitcoins without a fee, only take it from there. Right now we should use any but avoid gambling unless one can afford.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is also not the right time to take a large amount of bitcoins because the transaction fee is getting expensive at the moment, from where one can get bitcoins without a fee, only take it from there. Right now we should use any but avoid gambling unless one can afford.
Yeah, the transaction fees is kinda high, and we shouldn't gamble with our money with such high transaction fees. I'm just saving my coins, i don't want to pay high transaction fees to transfer it to another wallet for withdrawals. I prefer exchanging it to lower coins inorder to command transactions to another wallet.