Bitcoin versus Ethereum; which one is your preferred investment coin??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to cryptocurrency investment option, people have have favourite coin(s) they put their money into. Hoping that such investment gonna yield value and bring profit in the future. When it comes to the most traded digital currency in the world you have to mention "Bitcoin and Ethereum". People trade, invest a lot around the both coins. I don't think their are coins that eclipse them when it comes to most traded coins in the world today. We all love to purchase Bitcoin and Ethereum, store it for long time to see the price increase to a certain level, in order to drive us steady income.

Among Bitcoin and Ethereum which one is your best for investment?? and what made you to choose it ahead of the other??

Donkiz

Whenever the word "cryptocurrency" is mentioned all our minds usually think of bitcoin, because it's the godfather of all cryptocurrencies. Most of my online earnings are cashed out through my bitcoin wallet so I have more bitcoins than any other cryptocurrency.

Even though I like ethereum because I believe it's going to be the next big thing after bitcoin, and that's why I invested some money on it while hoping for it to become as big as bitcoin one day, but for now bitcoin remains my preferred coins for investment because the probability of making good profit with it is high.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Whenever the word "cryptocurrency" is mentioned all our minds usually think of bitcoin, because it's the godfather of all cryptocurrencies. Most of my online earnings are cashed out through my bitcoin wallet so I have more bitcoins than any other cryptocurrency.

Even though I like ethereum because I believe it's going to be the next big thing after bitcoin, and that's why I invested some money on it while hoping for it to become as big as bitcoin one day, but for now bitcoin remains my preferred coins for investment because the probability of making good profit with it is high.
Fantastic selection, majority of Cryptocurrency enthusiasts choose Bitcoin than any other Cryptocurrency. Even me too, choose Bitcoin ahead of any other Cryptocurrency. The only thing that makes me not to be using it for payment currently, its the high transaction fees attached to it, given headache sometimes. That's why make use of Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, Ripple, to make transactions. After converting my Bitcoin to those coins with lower transaction fees, I make transactions that intend doing. But I still convert any Cryptocurrency I got to Bitcoin. Cos the price grows unexpectedly. And that can bring me good profit in the future, that's why I choose it ahead of Ethereum and other coins.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I do not have any favourite in either Bitcoin or Erethreum as both have their ups and downs when we opt out to choose.
Bitcoin is better because it controls coin market, coin market go up when BTC is up; but collapse when BTC is down.
Ethereum (especially ETH 2.0) is better because till we wait for price rise, we will earn interest for holding (but this feature is neither with bitcoin, nor with ETH 1.0). However, ETH gas fees is too hard to pay, so I avoid using it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I do not have any favourite in either Bitcoin or Erethreum as both have their ups and downs when we opt out to choose.
Bitcoin is better because it controls coin market, coin market go up when BTC is up; but collapse when BTC is down.
Ethereum (especially ETH 2.0) is better because till we wait for price rise, we will earn interest for holding (but this feature is neither with bitcoin, nor with ETH 1.0). However, ETH gas fees is too hard to pay, so I avoid using it.
Good analysis laid out, Bitcoin boost the growth of coinmarket when the price goes higher, same goes to the reverse. I choose Bitcoin ahead of Ethereum, cos it's easy to make use of, and command transaction. Up till now I don't know how Ethereum works, their are too many coins attached to Ethereum blockchain. Making hard to know the real Ethereum coin. But the newly created Eth2.0 is faster in terms transactions, it process countless of transactions within minutes. It doesn't delay like its predecessor Ethereum 1.0. The only offside with Bitcoin and Ethereum is their high transaction fees, if it gonna be cut down at least stable. It will be better enough, more people will use it regularly. Not everyone can afford to pay such high transaction fees for Bitcoin or Ethereum, that's why they prefer using those upcoming coins to command transactions. Cos, their gas fees are lesser than that of Ethereum and Bitcoin.

Josemendez

Verified member
The fact is that presently , I won't advise anyone to choose one over the other neither will I do so.

First , Bitcoin has gotten not just attention of investors ,but also that of top companies ,and as it stands now , Bitcoin is not going to drop anything soon because more people are holdl than trading. At such I think investing in it will be quiet lucrative.

On the part of ethereum , ethereum has shown great potential , especially after the launch of ethereum 2.0 ,and at such it will continue to rise. Secondly , the new projects built on ethereum network will continue to affect the price of the coin positively.

This is why I won't advise anyone to choose one against the other ,but to invest in them .However I will invest more in ethereum than Bitcoin because the price is quite affordable .