Review Bitcoinwealth.biz Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin wealth is an investment sounds like a great investment opportunity for people looking to earn money. You can invest a minimum of $30 and earn a 2 percent weekly returns on the capital you invested. The payment option they provide is Perfect Money only. They also have a referral program where you might earn 0.50 percent of the total amount deposited by your referral. The name of "Bitcoinwealth" may sound too appealing to many people who are interested in investing in a company that provides a good amount of money or investment returns. Many people might be thinking that the domain name of this website suggests that this website is a kind of great investment opportunity. However, it isn't. They are a scam company and I advise all the people reading this review to not invest in this website.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The domain extension is one of the red flags I observed from this particular platform because I trust dot-com, i tend to trust sites with the domain extensions more. It is therefore very important that people become careful who they kind of businesses or platforms in which they invest on online.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I have tried so many Bitcoin investment programs online and most of them later happen to be scam, even the ones that are not scam eventually didn’t yield up to expectation. If I am gonna try this I need to know how much profit will be made on every investment.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have tried so many Bitcoin investment programs online and most of them later happen to be scam, even the ones that are not scam eventually didn’t yield up to expectation. If I am gonna try this I need to know how much profit will be made on every investment.

Bitcoinwealth is a scam site and my investigations have certainly proved it. Please do NOT invest in this programs. I have been creating reviews of such sites so that people may stay away from such kind of programs. If you have been scammed previously, then why are you again falling for such kind of scam sites? Please never deposit any money or invest funds with Bitcoinwealth.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't deposit or even invest with any website I see online until I read through all comments and I am very sure of it. I have never let the promise of the money to entice me. I know most of these website are not genuine or even if they are, they are not sustainable.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I don't deposit or even invest with any website I see online until I read through all comments and I am very sure of it. I have never let the promise of the money to entice me. I know most of these website are not genuine or even if they are, they are not sustainable.

Actually, the big problem here is that many people do manage to earn money from such sites because all of them are ponzi schemes. Once a person earns money from such sites, he or she may get addicted to such sites and invest in these kind of sites. They invest in these sites and withdraw their money (along with the profits) as soon as possible. However, most of the people end up losing their money to such kinds of ponzi schemes.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This kinds of site is to be avoided totally cos we all know there end is not always ending well. But if we are willing to risk our money on it, we may try to invest when they are still and fresh, then after sometimes then we can withdraw and left for good.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
This kinds of site is to be avoided totally cos we all know there end is not always ending well. But if we are willing to risk our money on it, we may try to invest when they are still and fresh, then after sometimes then we can withdraw and left for good.

I have also noted that the theme of some of these kinds of HYIP investment website is the same. For example, I have seen many website that have an exact theme like the website I mentioned in my review. I believe that there is a platform from where these scam websites can buy templates and this is how they are able to run these kinds of scam websites.