Bizdustry - Get Paid To Post Forum

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Bizdustry has really been a game-changer for me and of course they do pay well and I must confess this. It is one of the best sites I have seen out there, if you work hard enough you can make real money. But the recent update in the site is really confusing and somehow you can't make enough money even to buy mobile data. But I know the site will come back stronger, yes it is 100% legit.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Members from Nigeria and Pakistan can no longer earn, as stated by thier terms and conditions. I do not know why but now I am devastated by this decision. I was very new to the forum and now I cannot earn anything. Their pay per post has also decreased and now it is almost very, very difficult for anyone to earn. I really do not know why they will no longer pay members from Nigeria and Pakistan.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Earning in Bizdustry will now be so hard. The number of points per post was reduced from 50 biznotes to 10 biznotes, and you need to have 1000biznotes to have $1 and the payment threshold is $10. The changes are really tricky and many of us might stop posting there unless they provide more favourable changes. I am just glad that I have had an awesome time in the site for almost two months now and I made my last payout of $10 last saturday.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bizdustry is 100 percent legitimate, I have received over $150 there in bizdustry. The team of staff's in bizdustry is excellent, the Admin @Alexander is an amazing guy. He is very open to answer any members queries. Bizdustry is very fast in paying members, the only problem you'll get is that, you don't need to copy and paste contents from other site to Bizdustry. Also don't spam comments, like, adding same multiple comments in other discussion topics in the forum. Creating duplicate accounts to work with the forum, trying to cheat the system. They have anti_bot system that fetch such kind of individuals that tries such act. This kind of things the site doesn't take it lightly with offenders. But if you're not found doing this kind of things, then you're good to go with bizdustry.

Juen15

WHAT IS BIZDUSTRY?

Bizdustry is a paid forum site. Members will earn rewards by creating posts and threads for each referral invited there.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN?

Below is the available details for each post and thread.

- Get 50 biznotes for each post
- Get 70 biznotes for each new thread
- Get 500 biznotes for every valid referral.

Now biznotes is doubling revenue for its members through December 24th.

- 100 biznotes for each post
- 140 biznotes for each new thread
- 1000 biznotes for each valid referral

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAW?

Initially Minimum withdrawal is 1000 biznotes worth $ 1.
Now the minimum withdrawal is 10K biznotes worth $ 10

HOW TO START?

1. Register here
2. Create threads and posts t o get biznotes
3. Withdraw

See my payment proof!
Screenshot_20201223_063352.jpg

gammarays

Bizdustry is one legit paid forum that I know. Organised platform and efficient staff. I've been paid many times in Bitcoin and there's no slowing down. You also get to learn everyday about new earning opportunities and crypto ventures.

Farhanaslam007

I am using this form from one month and I have been rewarded $50.
Introduction:
it is just for rum and hear people talk with each other in comment section or by posting a thread. We can earn reward of 3 comments after every hour. We can also post to thread in one hour to get reward.
Reward criteria:
Is comment contain 50 biznotes and each thread contain 70 biznotes. The one thousand biznote means to $1.

If you want to get more information about it drop your email in comment section I will make contact with you. Your efforts will pay the price.

Sprite1950

I tried to join this site when it first opened but for some reason it didn't accept my email and after all the drama on ForumCoin I didn't want to join any more. I find Trendri a lot easier to post on and although there is a word limit the atmosphere is a lot more relaxed.

I really wish Alexander well with his site and I'm sure he will make it a success but I don't think it's for me. He seems honest and people have been paid. He just has a few teething troubles which he is trying to sort out. I think it has the makings of a lasting forum.

Farhanaslam007

I tried to join this site when it first opened but for some reason it didn't accept my email and after all the drama on ForumCoin I didn't want to join any more. I find Trendri a lot easier to post on and although there is a word limit the atmosphere is a lot more relaxed.

I really wish Alexander well with his site and I'm sure he will make it a success but I don't think it's for me. He seems honest and people have been paid. He just has a few teething troubles which he is trying to sort out. I think it has the makings of a lasting forum.
You're right, there's been a lot going on on the website for a while now People are no longer displaying their content in detail.It is becoming very difficult. Different limitations and roles have to be followed before any thread can be credited Some people have been deducted too many points and their accounts have been blocked. On the contrary, we are allowed to write our content freely on this platform and we can also earn money by following the rules and limitations.I would like the founders of this platform to treat us with kindness and compassion and make our rules and regulations easier for all.
Also, I am very happy to join this platform and can easily make money on my own.

Noorealamhimo

You're right, there's been a lot going on on the website for a while now People are no longer displaying their content in detail.It is becoming very difficult. Different limitations and roles have to be followed before any thread can be credited Some people have been deducted too many points and their accounts have been blocked. On the contrary, we are allowed to write our content freely on this platform and we can also earn money by following the rules and limitations.I would like the founders of this platform to treat us with kindness and compassion and make our rules and regulations easier for all.
Also, I am very happy to join this platform and can easily make money on my own.
Yes nice website
Thanks you bro for you we also part of this . In sha Allah we always doing this site our regular work . I think this site will be best site than noise cash now let's see how this works. 8 comments in 8 hour just not bad and You're right, there's been a lot going on on the website for a while now People are no longer displaying their content in detail.It is becoming very difficult. Different limitations and roles have to be followed before any thread can be credited Some people have been deducted too many points and their accounts have been blocked. On the contrarycomment to is good . Thank bro. would like the founders of this platform to treat us with kindness and compassion and make our rules and regulations easier for all.
, I am also very happy to join this platform and can easily make money on my own. Now see how we work there. And how much this project give to us

Shahid14

I am using this form from one month and I have been rewarded $50.
Introduction:
it is just for rum and hear people talk with each other in comment section or by posting a thread. We can earn reward of 3 comments after every hour. We can also post to thread in one hour to get reward.
Reward criteria:
Is comment contain 50 biznotes and each thread contain 70 biznotes. The one thousand biznote means to $1.

If you want to get more information about it drop your email in comment section I will make contact with you. Your efforts will pay the price.
Yes, this is a very good website and Hundred Percent Legal and Legit and I have earned $ 32 from here and now I have chosen this website trendi. It has got a lot of earning from this and i love this website to do work there and i enjoyed a lot.

Rais Salman

I believe the bizdustry platform is making a lot of money. My friend and I made good dollars from this website and he cut dollars with us. You lost my hope of making money on this website because this website is making very bad money. Your hopes were dashed.. I don't want to make money on the platform. I would suggest that you also stop making money from this website because that website is running low and running. This trerndri platform is very good and I want to work on this website and I am also interested because a lot of people are very appreciative of this website I wish it will continue on this website

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you are fond of posting on forums and you are interested about making money then you can try Bizdustry. It is similar to Trendri that pays when you post a thread and post a comment. Referring new members can earn you $1 instantly. However, the site requires new members to make 10 posts for review before being accepted as a verified member. Bizdustry pays 5 cents for every posted comment and 7 cents for every new thread. The maximum posting limit is 3 comments per hour and 2 new threads per hour. You can post every hour while you are awake and you can make 2 dollars in a day if you are continuously on the site. To earn 1 dollar is quite easy as long as you have the patience to post.

Last edited:

Sprite1950

This site is so unpredictable though and people who once praised it are now complaining about it. This morning on ForumCoin someone is saying they got banned for 5 warnings when they hadn't even received one. I could never get into the site because it wouldn't accept my email for some reason and I didn't persue it. Now I'm glad I didn't. Lots of people like it but I would always be waiting for something bad to happen.

I wish Alexander luck with his site but there's something about it that doesn't sit right with me.