Blogging About Covid

Mika

VIP Contributor
I created my first website in April 2020. However, the website was not about Covid-19. In the same month, the county went into lockdown to control the spreading of Corona Virus. People wanted to learn more about Covid-19, however, there was not much information available.

What if I had started a website about Corona Virus?

I had hired a writer for my website and he wrote one article that referred to Corona Virus. Then an idea struck my mind. Covid was getting dangerous, and people were searching for trust worthy information. How about launching a website with useful and informative articles on Covid? I could register a domain with Covid as the keyword. Due to its relevancy, the website would have ranked higher and generated a lot of traffic and revenue.

Last edited:

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If the content of your website about covid contains new information then more likely it will gain many readers. One example is the treatment or prevention of covid with the use of herbs. Another topic is the proper lifestyle to avoid getting covid. It is the worldwide issue so there is a big audience.

nancy

It was so nice!but more i find more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The blog would have been very successful if you had continued with the idea of writing about Covid19 pandemic. It is true that as of then there was no tangible information about the coronavirus pandemic and this has made some people not to write much about it. But my mentor created a blog around the pandemic and he really made good amount of money from it because he had a lot of traffic.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are a blogger, you need the ability to see what contents get viral. I heard about Covid in the beginning of January 2020 when there were no Covid-19 cases in the country. When I searched online and offline, there was not much information available. Sadly, I never got started writing on Covid.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I did not publish articles and videos on covid, but I did manage to earn from micro blogging on covid. U also reviewed Health care products and services and made money from my reviews and promotions. A lot of people lost income source but I managed to earn during covid.