Blogging Can Be a Profitable Career if You Know How to Do it?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
People who are blogging will tell you it is extremely difficult to make money from blogging, where as those who have not blogged assume that blogging is money making machines. These are just one sided views, based on my experience blogging can a good career but don’t expect a lot of money.

When blogging, pick a specific topic you're passionate about. Think about your hobbies, skills, and interests. Make sure it's a niche where you have some expertise. You might like many things, but focus on one area where you really know your stuff. Check if your chosen niche can make you money. Research things like how much traffic it gets, how much advertisers pay, and if there are products you can promote as an affiliate.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It took me over 4 months to earn $1 from my blog, but 4 years on, my block makes a couple of hundreds every month. Yes, blogging is profitable if you know how to do it. In theory, a lot of people know how to create and run a blog, they also know how to build traffic and revenue, however, no matter how much then know about blogging, when it comes to test their knowledge, they always fail and that cannot make money from their blog.