Blogging helps you Earn

raaman

Valued Contributor
Blogging is the process of posting articles on a platform on a regular basis. This is the number one way that most people swear as the best way to make money online without sweating. To start blogging, you need a niche. This is where you will focus your writing efforts.

Why? Yes, you can start blogging about almost everything under the sun, but if you need to earn fast, staying focused is the key. Once you have the topic/niche, the next step is choosing the best platform. You can use some social media platforms to write.

But it is always better to have your own website. With a website, you can be able to publish articles regularly, thereby building an engaged audience, which has become an important ingredient in making quick money. After building an audience, you’ve done almost 70% of the work. The next steps involve finding ways to monetize it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Blogging is not something you can jump on and start making money immediately. You need to create quality articles and SEO friendly articles in order to be noticed from search engines. You're so have to create original articles and engaging write-ups that way drive readers crazy. Blogging for sure is a lucrative venture but patience is needed.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Blogging helps us earn passive income when we must have spent enough time to work and promote our blog site to garner lots of traffic and finding alternative to monetize it to earn money from it, through AdSense, sponsorships, and affiliate marketing, donations etc. We need to sacrifice our time to keep our blog up and running before channeling it to income generating one.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A friend who is very regular in her blogging said that she is earning good money now to the tune of $100 in a month. She is a simple blogger with hundreds of followers. Her blog is about events that include entertainment, seminars and other events. I envy her earnings because I think I can also do that. However, the blog should be monetized properly in order to earn from the views.