Blogging of current events is easy to write

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For the bloggers have you thought of current events as the niche of your blog? I have come across a blog that is about current events. Unfortunately that blog has fake news so I quit on reading it. But for an honest to goodness current events blog it would be an advantage in getting readers simply because your topics are related to the news. Take for instance the issue of covid and pandemic any news related to covid would be interesting to read especially if it is not a generic news.

There are many current topics to discuss like sports or finances. However, avoid discussing politics or religion unless the news is very relevant. But the blog should always be neutral and as much as possible always positive in the tone so that you will not offend anyone.

D

Deleted member 28127

There is many reasons or scenarios for a blog providing fake news is for example get information from social media which is half is fake news or even get from media but media sometimes provides false information but after correct this mistake and in this time you find that this news is a fake news however it is not the fault of blogger this is two most scenarios.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I remembered when covid19 emanated earlier, bloggers, and professional writing sites where offering writers reasonable amount of money to write quick covid19 articles concerning its challenges to human activities and so on. Other writing sites set contents too when George Floyd was brutally murdered by a police man in the U.S. they made provision for high reward.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Blogging on trending topics it's very lucrative in the sense that a lot of people will be searching more information about things that are really happening. A typical example is during the Corona virus pandemic. You can also look for current event or some kind of crisis and blog on it, there is a popular program not a lot of Nigerians who watch which is called big brother naija, I think if someone can blog on this then he'll probably make a lot of money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Blogging is a passion and not necessarily a skill. It should be a vocation and not really a job. A blogger can write in variance of topics and still get his readers hook. Now I am hooked with some blogs that talk about the past events in my country. I am a political scientist that loves reading about political past events. So blogging can trend writing on anything.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Blogging on current topics is easy but you must realize that when you blog on current topics and when the current topics become stale you will stop receiving traffic and when there is no traffic, your blog will not earn. For example, if you had blogged about US presidential elections, by this time the topic is expired and there is no interest in this topic

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think the most niche that one can enjoy doing daily update is on entertaitment. I know this because a friend runs one and she never runs out of news daily to blog about. The thing is that things are always happening so it needs to be written about and trending online too

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
yes, it is easy to produce a blog on current events. However, the current events will soon become stale and your blog will fail to attract readers on the topic. Therefore, the key to blogging is to publish on the topics that will pull traffic all year long an many years to come.