Blogging Routine: How many posts per day?

Nova

We see a lot of successful bloggers who make regular posts. Some goes to daily posting. And also keep up during the holidays. I think it's really hard to write a lot of posts and keep the quality at the same. And in fact writing in advance and then scheduling the post seems to be the only option one can have when it comes to the blogging. A lot of people write 2 or so post in advance and schedule it. This way they have managed to post regularly in the blog. This also means writing daily and scheduling that content is necessity.

I have only scheduled one post per week. And the thing is that so far that has also been good for the traffic. I personally don't think that it's easy to write the 365 posts in advance. You have to think about the routine in such way that you don't end up burning out. I think if you write too much in advance and keep posting about it, that would not necessarily means the quality is good. So posting on regular days is only option. number seems irrelevant.

What do you think about posting on blog? what could be the schedule?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Post contents regularly is the could of blogging. Posting regular makes your blog stay alive.

Having content published on you website is one of the reasons Poeple stick with you website and becomes loyal reader and later turn fans.

Posting regular can be very hard, especially when you are writing by yourself.

If care is not taking, someone can easily burn out and become lazy for a long period.

Sometimes I wonder how some blogs manage to post contents everyday even on holidays.

In fact I have see a website in money making niche that post at least four contents everyday which amount to a hundred and twenty contents in a month.

Well the secret of these that post regular and virtually all days is outsourcing. They hire expert writers in their niche and paid them to product contents.

And they often order in bulls and they have in-house experts who edit and post the contents.

Sometimes they have virtual assistant who help them in doing keyword research.

Last edited: