Surveys Branded Survey; Scam or Legit

OlaAdams

Good day guy, hope you having a great day and making some cool cash online. In today’s article am going to be sharing with you my own very journey on how I was a able to make my 15 Euros on The Branded Survey website. This is something you don’t want to miss, so am going to advice to sit tight and pay attention to details.

What is Branded Survey?

Branded Surveys is a relatively young player in the market research industry, with just nine years of experience. Up until 2017, they operated under the name MintVine, and then they rebranded. Their founder is Branded Research Inc, and they boast of collaborating with many Fortune 500 companies.

How Do they Operate?

Registering for an account on Branded Survey’s website is free and very easy. Just provide your email address and basic info, confirm the account from an email they will send you, and you’re good to go. There’s even an easier way to do it: just sign up with your Facebook account. No worries about privacy and info – you would have given them anyway.

Making Money on Branded Survey.
Branded Surveys have come up with a neat way to encourage their users. As soon as you join, you will gain a Bronze status. Where there is bronze, there is also silver and gold. To get there and top up your earnings, you just need to take more surveys.
Here’s how it works. Every 10 points translate to one credit. Silver status requires 60 credits (that is, 600 points). As soon as you reach 210 credits (2,100 points), you status will automatically upgrade to Gold.

VERY IMPOERTANT!!!
For you to be able to access this website you will need to change your ip address and location using a VPN.

So there you have it!
Feel free to share your thought and questions with me in the comment section below. Thanks.

Alext1997

Branded Survey is really an amazing website but if you want to earn more you can try this: Inboxdollars ! Much more earning methods and opportunities but still, you have to use a VPN since it is only available in USA!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Branded surveys is definitely one of best survey platforms on the internet. I have read a lot of things about this particular survey platform and I can see you that a lot of people are saying good things about them because their payout is very timely. The I have with it is because they don't accept Africans and people from other parts of the world except Americans and of course some Europeans.