Review Bransrate Review: Legit or Scam

Juen15

IMG_20210116_231652.jpg
WHAT IS A BRANSRATE SITE ?
Bransrate is a paid site to provide ratings or short reviews to brands that have been provided by the Bransrate site.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH A BRANSRATE SITE ?

To make money on this site, members can make two offers:
  • Do a short review or rate a brand. You will earn $ 0.45 for each brand you review or rate.
  • Invite friends. Every time you successfully invite a friend or someone to register and join Bransrate, you will get $ 1 and someone you refer will get $ 5.

WHAT'S THE MINIMUM FOR WITHDRAW ?
Minamal withdrawals are:
  • $ 80 for payments via paypal, payoneer and skrill
  • $ 100 for payment via western union

HOW TO START ?
  • Register here
  • Rate brands or invite friends
  • Withdraw

Kennysplash

Verified member
View attachment 43751
WHAT IS A BRANSRATE SITE ?
Bransrate is a paid site to provide ratings or short reviews to brands that have been provided by the Bransrate site.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH A BRANSRATE SITE ?

To make money on this site, members can make two offers:
  • Do a short review or rate a brand. You will earn $ 0.45 for each brand you review or rate.
  • Invite friends. Every time you successfully invite a friend or someone to register and join Bransrate, you will get $ 1 and someone you refer will get $ 5.

WHAT'S THE MINIMUM FOR WITHDRAW ?
Minamal withdrawals are:
  • $ 80 for payments via paypal, payoneer and skrill
  • $ 100 for payment via western union

HOW TO START ?
  • Register here
  • Rate brands or invite friends
  • Withdraw
I think before you promote a site you read everything about it and confirm it first before posting your referral link for others to join. Brandsrate is a complete waste of time. The admin is from Pakistan and I think he is just collecting our personal data. Once you start nearing the casout amount, the pay reduces. From $0.45 to 0.02per review, and your work reduces. Once you are about to cash out they will tell you that you need to refer 10 members. After that you still won't get your money.

Last edited:

Juen15

I think before you promote a site you read everything about it and confirm it first before posting your referral link for others to join. Brandsrate is a complete waste of time. The admin is from Pakistan and I think he is just collecting our fa's data. Once you start nearing the casout amount, the pay reduces. From $0.45 to 0.02per review, and your work available ma. Once you are about to cash out they will tell you that you need to refer 10 members. After that you still won't get your money.
Very helpful information. Apart from sharing a site. I also want information about a website. That's why I created a thread in the review space. I hope that there are some members or someone who has registered in it and shared their experiences of joining and working on it. This of course will inform trendri forum members or guests not to register there. I see how the site works quite easily even for beginners, so I try to have a look or find experience.