Review Brave Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT

D

ducchung2108

Brave is a free and open-source web browser developed by Brave Software, Inc. based on the Chromium Browser. And the best part is, BRAVE pays you with Basic Attention Token (BAT) just by using the browser!

HOW TO START AND EARN

1. Download the Brave Browser ( You can download Brave by Your computer, Smart Phone )

2. After Installed Brave Browser successfully: Open Brave Browser – Click on the ‘BAT’ icon on the top right corner of the page in your Brave browser and click ‘Join Rewards’

3. Go to "brave://rewards/" and view ads to earn free BAT tokens Note: – You must keep and use Brave browser in 30 days to receive BAT token. At the close of the Brave Rewards monthly cycle, you can claim your accumulated tokens.

Note: – You must keep and use Brave browser in 30 days to receive BAT token. At the close of the Brave Rewards monthly cycle, you can claim your accumulated tokens.

Andrijana15

Hello, this sounds interesting, have you tried it? Is it secure? How much tokens can you earn monthly and how can you cash them out? You only have to watch ads and leave the browser on, right? Thanks in advance.

Guys! 6 $ per month ???
I offer you another option, I already wrote about it on the forum, but in a different thread. The essence of earning is exactly the same (a browser with the mining function, but there is also a very good way to earn money), however, you will earn exactly bitcoins, and not some strange cryptocurrency!
More details here: https://www.trendri.com/forum/busin...s-from-10-for-installation-of-the-application

MOSIUR

Brave browser is a free browser that is fine but after downloading and installing this browser, the device becomes very weak. And there are also other problems for this browser. There are some earnings sites which give condition not to use brave browser. They also declare that if any user uses brave browser, he will be banned.

Carson20t

So far I have used brave browser and it has been a good experience on the phone though earnings are very low for me from the browser this month.i. Will see how the next month will be

I have not had any malfunctioning with this site so I am wondering the faults others have had.I would also like to know why other platforms don't want brave browser ?

Suba

Staff member
I've been usingI've been using Brave browser to surf the internet for a long time, also to access Trendri forums, but lately my antivirus always blocks brave ads, so the rewards are not satisfactory, also Brave browser will block pop ads, I always get BAT rewards every month which will be automatically transferred to my Uphold wallet. Brave browser to surf the internet for a long time, also to access Trendri forums, but lately my antivirus always blocks brave ads, so the rewards are not satisfactory, also Brave browser will block pop ads, I always get BAT rewards every month which will be automatically transferred to my Uphold wallet.