Brave Wallet Review

Suba

Staff member
Brave wallet logo.jpg

What's Brave Wallet?
Brave Wallet is a crypto wallet that is integrated directly into the Brave browser, making Brave wallet more secure
and prioritizing privacy features, so that it is different from crypto wallets in general which rely on browser extensions that are prone to phishing threats. Brave browser wallet only requires a little memory, not as big as a wallet extension that asks for more memory to store data, so computer performance becomes slow.

Brave Wallet is a self-custody wallet that allows users to connect to other wallets, such as Trust wallets and metamask is also possible to be connected to other wallets.
hardware wallets like Trezor or Legder etc.
Thanks to blockchain support, the Ethereum Brave wallet can also be used to store and exchange NFTs, which are linked to a Web3 dapp (decentralized app). Brave wallet also plans to implement the Solana blockchain.

Disadvantages of Brave Wallet:
Only available for the desktop version, but for Android and iOS versions it will launch in 2022.
Only BAT and Ethererum support cannot store Bitcoin yet.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Good morning everyone! Thank you for your informative thread about this crypto wallet. To be honest, I have never heard about this wallet before. I will definitely search for it and read some reviews about it as well. If everything is fine with this wallet, I will surely use it. Thanks a lot again for taking the time to share with us this useful review about the specific wallet. It is highly appreciated.