Hot wallets BRD wallet merged with Coinbase wallet

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
The BRD wallet and the Coinbase wallet have now been combined.

Coinbase wallet differs from Coinbase exchange that is custodial, unlike the exchange, the wallet is non-custodial, similar to BRD.

HISTORY
BRD wallet was co-founded by Adam Traidman, and Aaron Voisine. Coinbase was co-founded by Brian Armstrong, and Fred Ehrsam

FREE GIFT
A NFT (non-fungible token) has been offered to BRD wallet owners in exchange for completing the merge to make it more appealing.

PROCESS
To do so, simply open your BRD wallet, and they will provide you with the necessary information.
They will not walk you through it step by step; instead, they will supply you with all of the steps before the procedure begins, which you must comprehend in order to avoid any problems during the process.

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I made a BRD wallet last year but didn't use it, therefore I merged it with Coinbase today without difficulty. According to the wallet's notice, I received the NFT too, which was "on the way".
But, as of yet, I have not received my NFT in my wallet; if it arrives, I will notify you by update.

CAUTIOUS
Keep in mind that you must "import" your BRD and not to create a new Coinbase wallet during the merging process; otherwise, your BRD wallet will not be merged.