BRICKLAYING: CAN IT FETCH MONEY.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I currently stay in a semi urban area right now in Nigeria.... A state in the Southwest and I have been seeing opportunity around.... Some people actually look poor but they are very rich... Just that the nature of their job makes them dirty..... You don't have to wait for the government to come to your aids in the 21st century because you might never get any... That is why Nigeria government made skill acquisition part of her school syllabus... So do you have a skill and you are living in the city where it's hard to make money with the skill them why don't you move away and go to where your skills can be appreciated... This article is for bricklayers....
Let's discuss how to make money with your bricklaying skills....

Making well rims: if you stay in the city it might be hard for this business to favour you but it's actually favorable to some bricklayers at the semi urban area.... Do you know a well rim cost 5 thousand naira to 4500 naira... And the sales traffic is very high... Think wise

Making concrete pool: nowadays people don't buy electricity pool from companies anymore. They commission bricklayers to the the job for them and right now bricklayers are cashing out of it....

Further study more and upgrade your skills and making concrete bench, concrete chairs and you can also make decorating bricks of different colors.... The sales is also high...

marcusfe

Bricklaying is an independent profession that you can't just start except you have been really taught about it. Bricklaying also called construction works is a very good profession is you know your way. I wouldn't advice you to work as the local bricklayers who days in the sun and collect some stipend at the end of the day. You can work as a building contractor whereby you will collect a building contract and hire the bricklayers to do it for you while you stand to supervise the whole processes.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Bricklaying is a serious business because I have a cousin that's into this so I know what I'm talking about. You can make alot per contract and if you stumble on s good paying contract you can make a fortune off it. So I know that brick laying is worth it if you have the skill for it

Teatea

Bricklaying is a very tedious work and requires strength and strong manpower. If you have little funds, you can start a business with it where you outsource, you hire people who do the main work while you get the contracts. The price of a block may look enticing, but have you calculated the other costs, like water, cement, gravel, equipments and other necessary things.

D

Deleted member 27126

I currently stay in a semi urban area right now in Nigeria.... A state in the Southwest and I have been seeing opportunity around.... Some people actually look poor but they are very rich... Just that the nature of their job makes them dirty..... You don't have to wait for the government to come to your aids in the 21st century because you might never get any... That is why Nigeria government made skill acquisition part of her school syllabus... So do you have a skill and you are living in the city where it's hard to make money with the skill them why don't you move away and go to where your skills can be appreciated... This article is for bricklayers....
Let's discuss how to make money with your bricklaying skills....

Making well rims: if you stay in the city it might be hard for this business to favour you but it's actually favorable to some bricklayers at the semi urban area.... Do you know a well rim cost 5 thousand naira to 4500 naira... And the sales traffic is very high... Think wise

Making concrete pool: nowadays people don't buy electricity pool from companies anymore. They commission bricklayers to the the job for them and right now bricklayers are cashing out of it....

Further study more and upgrade your skills and making concrete bench, concrete chairs and you can also make decorating bricks of different colors.... The sales is also high...
bricklaying of the olden days used to be very difficult, tasking, and at the same time stressful. But as it is nowadays and with the introduction of modern equipment and the introduction of technology in everyday work, bricklaying work is now easy and it is very rewarding more than the other time when it was not really paying. Just get yourself the necessary equipment and get yourself some apprentice, you are. Good to go and it is very Certain that you'll make good money there.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Bricklaying it definitely a lucrative business and at the same time it is very stressful. There are so many lucrative businesses of course, like transportation business, brick-laying as you said and so many of them. I have come to realise that the hard workers are not the highest earners. If you want to earn huge amount of money without stressing yourself then, learn a digital skill.

Briangsam

Bricklaying is very important in any human society. Regardless of how rich or poor you think you are, you need a shelter to place your head and safeguard you from dangers and adverse and harsh weather conditions. This makes bricklayers very important people in the society. But even at that, the competition is stiff because there are so many bricklayers. In order to be successful at it, you must be very good at it. You must be nice, decent with your charges, be approachable and friendly because these will earn you many referrals.

Ekuvero

Bricklaying is very lucrative in our modern day life though the job look dirty but there is enough profit of it and in as far it can take care of your day-to-day activities and expenses there is nothing to be ashamed of. Though the workload is more stressful but the pay is worth it.

Though I won't advise somebody who isn't strong minded to venture into it I would rather advise you to learn a digit skill where you can earn more from the comfort of your home without stress just with your phone and PC

Setfragil

There is no business that can not fetch you good morning depending on how you package it and the level of experience you have on the job. I have seen a lot of brick layers that are making good money from the job. Bricklaying the needs a lot of experience and expertise to be successful in it

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Bricklaying as we all know is a skilful job, although we can class people involved in this type of profession as been semi skilled but the truth is that is requires both mental and physical effort to carry out the job, it is not an easy job. And yes they are also well paid but it all depends on the location where the job is been carried out. The pay is not always fixed. They charge based on client and environment where the job is been done.

Queentener

Bricklaying to me is not an easy job although it might be paying but I won't advice someone I know to do it, except if there are no other options. With the experience of people who are close to me that has done bricklaying job in the past, you end up spending the money you were paid to treat yourself and I doubt if you will be able to save out of it because after you must have treated yourself you will also eat. So for me bricklaying job is a big no for me.

Victor001

Bricklaying is a good skill set and when mastered you become a boss of your own,I have come to discover in this part of our world those that work hard earn less than those that works smart, in other countries bricklaying jobs might be appreciated unlike here. The fact is if a job can be done by only one person more value will be attached to the job,but most people see bricklaying as hustle and anybody can do so less attention is giving.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I believe it is very possible for bricklayers to fetch you money but this job is not a reliable job.or job that you can rely on in the future. As long as I am concerned any job at all cannot be reliable in future I believe it is better you start a good business which you can earn from in the future When you're doing a job, your job can fetch you money at that point in time it's better for you to save that money and start up a good business

Dora Wi

In many places manual labor is in high demand since the workforce has really shifted towards other things such as office work and intellectual work in the last hundred years. So I think being a bricklayer can make you money as you are likely to find plenty of work, but the pay is not always that good.