Brokering a cake for occasions

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is not an ordinary brokering because the seller is not the one who bakes the cake. I have a friend who makes good cakes that her clients are mostly celebrities. Her neighbor wanted to earn from my friend’s talent. Their agreement is for the neighbor to find a client and she earns a commission.

That was the start of my friend’s good business because the neighbor has a connection to a tv network. She bragged of the nice cake of my friend. When some in the tv network ordered to test the cake that started a hype on the cakes of my friend. Until now she is getting a lot of orders from the celebrities and she does the delivery so she can have a selfie with her clients. And the neighbor? She earns a smaller commission but she does nothing anymore.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is a good way of making money off another skill or talents. I. Like that the relationship is going smooth because a lot of people don't keep to their own side of the bargain. When once all parties involved in a deal keeps to the rules business like this progresses better