Building a Career in Graphic Designing

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
With the evolution of various Art and Graphics generation AI tools, a lot of people have begun to say soon graphic designer will lose their jobs. However, I do not think that will happen as people still consider hiring humans. Graphic design can be a great job if you're really good at it. You can make money by working on websites like 99Designs, Upwork, Fiverr, etc. Even if you're a social media marketer or social media content creator, knowing graphic design is useful for making your posts look good and get engagements. You can also sell your premade graphic designs on sites like Creative Market, Etsy, etc.. To be a graphic designer, you need to learn programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, and Canva. How much you earn depends on how good you are at designing.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have asked a lot of AI tools to create a logo, do you know what they did? They messed up with the text. AI can certainly create you a good graphics, especially digital art, but it is not a perfect tool for creating graphics. Therefore, I do not think AI will take away jobs from graphic designers. I believe AI will help graphic designers to work more efficiently. Graphic designing is still a lucrative provided you are highly skilled, you can see services as well as predesigned products.