Building Your Own Projects for Online Success

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can work for individuals or companies, you can work on remote job sites, freelancing sites, or any other online platforms, and you might be earning well from these platforms. However, these platforms can never become a reliable income source. You need to build your own projects. You can start a blog, vlog, online shop, you name it. Starting a project requires resources, skills, and knowledge. You should concentrate the initial 90-120 days on brand building, running marketing campaigns, and cultivating a fan following. Establishing your project as a household name within this timeframe sets the stage for sales and revenue.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
This is so true. If you want to become successful online, you need to build your own blog, a youtube channel, social media pages, or an online store. There is no guarantee that you will get jobs on earning sites consistently. I sell on FIverr but it is not possible to get contracts every day, however, with my blog or youtube channel I can earn every day and make make money. You need to build your own projects that you can be proud of to earn better.

Etini

Valued Contributor
It is not easy to build your own project to earn online. You said 120 days to build a brand presence? I bet that in the saturated world of online niches, that timeline can suffice. Let's take a blog for instance. You would need to have a substantial amount of contents before you go on massive publicity which is still not guaranteed to even gain your blog traction.

Building your own project to earn online requires time and sacrifice. One really needs to be patient. And it should not be approached as a main source of income else it would tire the person out when rewards are not forthcoming at the building stage.