Buy Sell Ads Vs AdClerks

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you want to sell ad space on your website or want your products and services to advertise on high traffic websites, you can try Buy Sell Ads and AdClerks. These are advertising marketplaces for publishers and advertisers to make money from ads or advertise products and services

Between Buy Sell Ads and AdClerks, Buy Sell Ads is more popular advertising marketplace as there are more advertisers and more publishes with high traffic websites. This ad marketplace offers different kinds of ad formats such as display ads, native banners, and sponsored content. Buy Sell Ads consists of popular websites listed as publishers and advertisers willing to spend a lot of money on advertising. The ad market offers websites on various niches.

AdClerks is a smaller advertising marketplace, compared to Buy Sell Ads. This ad marketplace mainly work with independent publishers and advertisers. As a publisher or advertiser, you can try with various kinds of ad formats like display, native, and video ads. As a publisher, you can either run ads on your website or even on your social media platforms

Well, both of these platforms are good for publishers as well as advertisers. However, the basic difference is between their target market. Buy Sell Ads is basically meant for large publishers and advertisers, where as AdClerks is for comparatively smaller publishers and advertisers, mainly indie publishers and advertisers.

Mika

VIP Contributor
These two are certainly good platforms for running ad campaigns as an advertiser or running ads as a publisher. I have not used any of these platforms because my sites do not qualify for these ad marketplaces. If you have high traffic website that mostly receives traffic from search engines, you might use these ad marketplaces as a publisher. As an advertiser, you can choose a website to run your ads. Since websites approved on the site are high traffic website, your ad can reach a lot of people and you will have a good conversion. I think buy sell ads is more popular than ad clerks.