Buy/sell/Trade

AbrhamT2021

I would like to know how to trade cryptocurrency, trade or sell furthermore, having the necessary skills for the trading is mandatory hence any body who is willing to teach me these methods I am grateful

C

Cryptonite

I would like to know how to trade cryptocurrency, trade or sell furthermore, having the necessary skills for the trading is mandatory hence any body who is willing to teach me these methods I am grateful

Can you send me a message let's talk

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Please if you are new and you want to more about crypto currency or you want to invest in it this will be my advice to you. Whatever is what worth doing should be worth doing well. So before you think of investing your had earn morning into crypto currency please take all the time you have at your disposal to learn it very well. Don't ever listen to the stories you hear from those people that claims they get millions and billions from it. Take your time to learn practices and before your invest huge start with something very little to test the waters. My piece of advise.