Can a lazy man become a millionaire??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This question was asked by my Lil nephew, asking me if a lazy man can become a rich person? I said No. Even the bible said it, that their is no dwelling place or food for a lazy man. Unless he or she restrain from the act of being lazy and work to suit his or her life with promising things that drives success in the future. But sometime too, the unrealistic becomes realistic. We are living in a world full with anticipation and thrill, world of uncertainty. Where anything can happen within the space of a second. Maybe tomorrow you see that lazy man driving the best car around in the world with a luxurious building of his own. Such things can happen that's why we can't predict the future and what it got in the bag too.

Do you think a lazy one can become a millionaire??

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Laziness to do something can never lead to success. I have seen a lot of my friends, when I talk to them they always want to earn money online as I do, but they don't want to work hard enough to gain that. Someone said to me that you can earn by being lazy with affiliate marketing, I tried that too, but I understood that being lazy you can earn only when you have worked hard before to set up your traffic sources and build a reputation in the field where you are promoting your services. And, that needs serious dedication. The only way I see becoming a millionaire is through a lottery for a period of time.

D

Deleted member 27126

This question was asked by my Lil nephew, asking me if a lazy man can become a rich person? I said No. Even the bible said it, that their is no dwelling place or food for a lazy man. Unless he or she restrain from the act of being lazy and work to suit his or her life with promising things that drives success in the future. But sometime too, the unrealistic becomes realistic. We are living in a world full with anticipation and thrill, world of uncertainty. Where anything can happen within the space of a second. Maybe tomorrow you see that lazy man driving the best car around in the world with a luxurious building of his own. Such things can happen that's why we can't predict the future and what it got in the bag too.

Well, gone are the days when "hard work" was the only determinant for measuring a rich or successful person. Nowadays things have changed, by being lazy, if it means not doing any physical work that requires the use of strength, I will say a "lazy" can become even a billionaire. These days, you do not need to work hard, you only need to work smart and make sure that psychologically, you are doing what is expected of you as a human being. Working smart is better than working hard nowadays.

eojo2401

Let me talk from a life experience from my side. A lazy man can become a millionaire. Someone maybe lazy physically but strong intelligently. Then I believe in the work of Nature and fate, some people are destined to be wealthy in life. No matter what, they will make it. If a man without certificate can become a president, nothing stop a lazy man from becoming a millionaire. Above all, give a hard task to a lazy man, you will be surprised to he will find an easiest way to perform the task.

I beg to differ from the view of everyone. I personally believe that a Lazy man can make huge money and become rich. Let's just imagine that someone who isn't so hardworking, but by chance was advised by a friend to invest in a stock, or cryptocurrency and then it happens that investment suddenly made him a millionaire because the prices skyrocketed beyond belief.

Now this lazy man is very rich... Even though he had always been lazy.

It is not in becoming rich, it is in maintaining the wealth.

greatguy1

There are many things that can change the tide of a lazy man to becoming a millionaire. A lazy man could be lucky at the lottery and win a lump sum. The cash might not last on him but the millionaire status is or was embedded on him. It could come in form of inheritance. A lazy man could be a millionaire.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Many lazy cryptocurrency collectors become millionaire; this is all based on luck. Some people collected dogecoins for fun, some did easy mining for monero, some for other currencies, and all are rich now. Many hardworking people suffered losses in pandemic and lazy people were earning in online activities, some even become traders.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Nothing is impossible, people that we see that work all day not resting and not making much money as they wanted,and you will still see some kind of set of people again always indoor doing nothing in particular and at the end they are living well and fine..

So this life is not how we see it tho,people we think they are being lazy might not be lazy but we can never see what they do behind thee close door,as for me now my friend always think am lazy but behind close door I work my self all day till God knows ...

It's late over here in my country and am still up typing by now,where by those people that we think they work hard where sleeping by now..

May God bless us all,once you receive God blessing everything become easy as you wish for ...
I still say it, those working online aren't lazy at all. Working online and earning from it isn't easy at all. This seems uneasy typing online when one types for hours. By that time the body starts feeling weak, dizzy and unable to continue. So i wonder why outside people will see online workers as being lazy. This days people make huge amount of money just pressing and looking at their computer screen. Money must not be made simply moving out, No. One can still make money indoors, sitting at home all day. That's the one i prefer in this covid19 era.

Hahaha ????.
For me, l don't think a lazy man can become a rich man. Becoming rich is not easy, the problems and challenges you will face before becoming a rich man is very hard to pass through.
Even the creator of the universe said it, there's no good way a lazy man can become rich. Hard work, patience, honest and co-operation are some of the factors that you can practice if you want to be a rich man. A lazy man doesn't work and in this situation, he can't become rich.
He said it, our creator said it. Their is no way a lazy man can get rich on earth being lazy on all ramifications. Because he won't be able to adjust to those things that will make one to succeed in life. He will just be lurking around and waiting for people to help him and survive. They can eat food, consume money that enters their hand when presented with such opportunity. Very impatient they are, they don't like investing money to gain dividends in life, they squander the little money people give to them. I don't just see any reason a lazy man can get rich just being lazy on earth. Their is no vacant job for laziness or lazy people, all job needs serious hardwork be it forum or micro tasks online.

If a lazy man has its own business and he is the owner of the business and he is running his business since many years and still working online without joining office or the the company but he is giving time and attention to his business while sitting at home but people think that he is lazy and he cannot do anything in his life while on other hand the lazy man is more active then active people whatever is the condition if a lazy man is already rich in a family and he is not working too much but whatever he is doing little bit or extra the blessing can any time joined him. We always consider lazy men the debasement.some times they wake up and randomly starting working but their potential is low in the starting but after some time they developed.
If one is categorized on that way, that means he isn't a lazy one. Indirectly he is working and no one notices it. But inside him he knows he is working and earning something why sitting closer to his home. People always thought that those who sit at home are all lazy people, they don't know the difference at all. Some people stay in the house and make millions, while some go out and doesn't earn half of what the indoor man earns in a month or yearly. A complete lazy man can never have the mindset to start of a business or press online to earn money.

Yes, a lazy man can become a millionaire or probably even a billionaire, making it in life is not by hard work but by the grace of God almighty, if success is measured by hard work then the truck pushers we see on the market pushing trucks from morning until evening, carrying heavy loads on their shoulders, running from piller to post dragging customers with their colleagues etc, if success is all about working hard then it is a fact that cannot be erased that the truck pushers and other hard labourers would have been billionaires already.
Lol, those kind of work carried out by truck pushers, and heavy load carriers are known as suffer heads. That is not the hard work that is been elaborated so high, we work hard to succeed in life by technical know how. And not stressing our lives with heavy duty jobs that aren't going to make us rich at all. Their is no way a lazy dude or woman can make such kind of money you quoted being too lazy. Laziness is a disease that can never allow someone to see business and investment as profit scheme that needs patience and time to build up profit. They just admire the style of begging and being dependent all through their life on earth.

Being a millionaire or better still being wealthy Is not an easy thing, it comes with lot of successes over a period of time and being successful in any endeavor requires hardwork and dedication, without these two things, success might not be possible. Even people that happens to come from a wealthy family where there is already system put in place to achieve their goal, they still have to put alot of effort to achieve those goal, in a nutshell, hardwork is necessary to become a millionaire.
Bro you spoke wisely with enthusiasm about what need to be done to achieve legendary status of being wealthy. Without hard work, vision and patience one can't achieve such success of being a wealthy person in life. Success doesn't work by being lazy, a lazy man can never achieve success even when inheriting million investment from the deceased parents or guardian. The bad spirit of being lazy can still make him squander all he have achieved in life. Cos he can never understand how to manage the finance and make a better profit through it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, gone are the days when "hard work" was the only determinant for measuring a rich or successful person. Nowadays things have changed, by being lazy, if it means not doing any physical work that requires the use of strength, I will say a "lazy" can become even a billionaire. These days, you do not need to work hard, you only need to work smart and make sure that psychologically, you are doing what is expected of you as a human being. Working smart is better than working hard nowadays.
I understand your points bro, when it comes to laziness, laziness is classified as a state of feeling physical dizziness. I don't think one that is lazy can work smart either. This days we don't need to do hard labour to make millions nor billions. We just need some technical skills and business ideas to take our career higher.

Hina

The laziest way to become a millionaire that is also realistic

But it depends on what risks you're willing to take as well. I mean, you can put a bunch of money into stock options and become a millionaire in a short time if you're extremely lucky. Once you place the order, you just sit and wait. Of course, if things go the wrong way, you can lose it all as well.

D

Deleted member 27583

Nothing is impossible, people that we see that work all day not resting and not making much money as they wanted,and you will still see some kind of set of people again always indoor doing nothing in particular and at the end they are living well and fine..

So this life is not how we see it tho,people we think they are being lazy might not be lazy but we can never see what they do behind thee close door,as for me now my friend always think am lazy but behind close door I work my self all day till God knows ...

It's late over here in my country and am still up typing by now,where by those people that we think they work hard where sleeping by now..

May God bless us all,once you receive God blessing everything become easy as you wish for ...

Moni2402

Like everything in life on this subject, we must take the example of those who have reached this level of wealth.
You have to understand what they did differently to become rich and how to conserve earned money and build generational wealth.
Millionaires know that there are no shortcuts to success.
All there is is hard work tirelessly in pursuit of a goal.
You usually hear them say; that I wouldn't be where I am today if I hadn't been willing to work hard. When I started investing in stocks in high school, I didn't have a mentor. It all depended on me, if I wanted to be successful, I had to work overtime.
Many times I would have preferred to go out with my friends or play video games, anything but sitting in front of the computer and studying stock charts for hours.
We all want to be rich, but people who cannot choose a path and focus on it simply will not make it. People who are dedicated to a single goal do the best, no matter which path they have chosen, investing in stocks, creating a company or whatever.

Godsplan

Hahaha ????.
For me, l don't think a lazy man can become a rich man. Becoming rich is not easy, the problems and challenges you will face before becoming a rich man is very hard to pass through.
Even the creator of the universe said it, there's no good way a lazy man can become rich. Hard work, patience, honest and co-operation are some of the factors that you can practice if you want to be a rich man. A lazy man doesn't work and in this situation, he can't become rich.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It not possible for the lazy man to become a millionaire you need to work before you can get what you want the lazy one can not spend the all night work and trying to see how he can make it all millionaires ate not lazy they must be hard worker in one way or another so lazy man can not provide food on his table but always commplein. That is why they say their is no food for the lazy one.
Or if you want to do ritual
Even the rituals isn't for the lazy man, he finds no favour while Ob earth. The lazy one can't have the Got' to accept such T&C in rituals he might die before the chief priest confess the T&C to him. Lazy people always rely heavily to survive through the help of people they don't like working it out on their own to stand as a man in life. As long as he keeps on being lazy for life, he won't gain any possession as a man till the day he will varnish on earth with his lazy life. That is to tell is not to be lazy, we should try as much as we can to structure for life and earn a living through the works of our hand.

leejay

It not possible for the lazy man to become a millionaire you need to work before you can get what you want the lazy one can not spend the all night work and trying to see how he can make it all millionaires ate not lazy they must be hard worker in one way or another so lazy man can not provide food on his table but always commplein. That is why they say their is no food for the lazy one.
Or if you want to do ritual

D

Deleted member 27126

I understand your points bro, when it comes to laziness, laziness is classified as a state of feeling physical dizziness. I don't think one that is lazy can work smart either. This days we don't need to do hard labour to make millions nor billions. We just need some technical skills and business ideas to take our career higher.
Yeah, but do you know that a person might be reluctant to do physical work and people will term him as being lazy whereas this same person is busy doing smart work and making millions. So if the definition of laziness is a situation of most doing ANYTHING, then I'll agree a lazy person can't become a millionaire but if you mean to define laziness as a situation of not doing physically hard work, I'll disagree that a "lazy" person can not become a millionaire.

Victor001

There is no correlation between wealth and lazy, you can't be rich and lazy,the driving force that push you to making money will always be there, those born from rich home are really privilege to say their lazy, because there is a backup. But when you understand the nature of things that it's very easy to fall from rich to poor than to rise from poor to rich you will adjust your mindset.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
A lazy man may become rich through inheritance, making other people work for him or depending on other rich people. But all this situations does not assure one that they will stay rich for long. The lazy man will waste away the inheritance, or the people will start stealing from him while working or the person they are depending on may die and leave the lazy man with nothing. In the end, the lazy man becomes poor and not used to working hard/smart for his richness. So it is best to avoid laziness.

Planet408

There is just no room for a lazy man to become a millionaire. Most times, success doesn't come by chances. It is something that is born out of hard work and persistence in your area of endeavors. Except if a lazy man plays gambling and wins but don't forget that he is not going to invest the money he earned because he is a lazy man.

Segat

A lazy man as supposed could become a millionaire, yes I meant it, if the person you tagged lazy is a man you didn't see going about doing tedious work then a lazy man can become a millionaire. This can happened by working smart and through inheritance. However the criteria for making it big is not working hard in quote but by working smart and taking calculative risk.

D

Deleted member 27126

Your made your points known. My take on this, is that a lazy man is one that is very unwilling to do anything that will make him or her earn a living. When it comes to physical work, not all got strength for that. Infact physical strength doesn't drive wealth at all, the one that drives wealth is the innovative, and creative strength. If we are very technical in reasoning, we can become successful.
Yeah, physical work or the use of physical strength to make money doesn't amount to much things. The days of "you have to only work hard to be successful" is gone, these days, you need not to work hard to be successful if you can work smart and know your way. Life has changed, technology and internet has made everything so simple. Working as a well digger or fire wood splitter doesn't mean one will be rich because those two works require great physical effort.