Can a lazy man become a millionaire??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This question was asked by my Lil nephew, asking me if a lazy man can become a rich person? I said No. Even the bible said it, that their is no dwelling place or food for a lazy man. Unless he or she restrain from the act of being lazy and work to suit his or her life with promising things that drives success in the future. But sometime too, the unrealistic becomes realistic. We are living in a world full with anticipation and thrill, world of uncertainty. Where anything can happen within the space of a second. Maybe tomorrow you see that lazy man driving the best car around in the world with a luxurious building of his own. Such things can happen that's why we can't predict the future and what it got in the bag too.

Do you think a lazy one can become a millionaire??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah, but do you know that a person might be reluctant to do physical work and people will term him as being lazy whereas this same person is busy doing smart work and making millions. So if the definition of laziness is a situation of most doing ANYTHING, then I'll agree a lazy person can't become a millionaire but if you mean to define laziness as a situation of not doing physically hard work, I'll disagree that a "lazy" person can not become a millionaire.
Your made your points known. My take on this, is that a lazy man is one that is very unwilling to do anything that will make him or her earn a living. When it comes to physical work, not all got strength for that. Infact physical strength doesn't drive wealth at all, the one that drives wealth is the innovative, and creative strength. If we are very technical in reasoning, we can become successful.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

you listen man can never be a millionaire because being a millionaire is all about dedication you believing in what you do trust him what you do and investing in the right part most people who become millionaire today have work very very hard and have done so many business jobs and businesses to make them who they are today. The money is all about dedication and hard work.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
In my opinion I think it very possible for someone who is lazy to become a millionaire if he should be able to know his way. Because these days making money has been made easier if you've got the right plug. For instance, take a look at some legit investments sites like raskterli and co that has been paying since last year July and up till now it's still paying and I don't think it will crash anytime soon. So let's say the person had invested a huge amount of money with them, how much do you think he should have made now?
That apart, let's talk about their overall father crypto currency, let's take bitcoin as an example, bitcoin with just #4.5 million in August 2020 and it bullish to hit over 20m in December, provided he had it been he had invested in it when it was still cheap definitely he'd had become a millionaire by now.
You made good points, and you think a lazy man can utilize such idea you stated to enrich himself? I don't think so. He will never have such mindset to invest in more lucrative business or things that will yield huge interest over time. He will rather squander such funds and never reason to invest his inherited money cos he can never hustle to make such millions that you think of him. Lazy people hates investing on what he has, they don't like waiting too long to have cash, they like fast money and such fast money doesn't come easily.

Teatea

A lazy man can never be a millionaire, he can not even be an average financially. A lazy man will always be hungry, to be successful, you have to be very hardworking, to be financially free even requires more effort and a lazy man can not do all this. A lazy person will refuse to work even in the midst of several opportunities.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
How might an apathetic man become an extremely rich person when even the individuals who are dedicated are thinking that its exceptionally difficult to endure. On the off chance that you see somebody who is apathetic and is turning out to be rich you need to speculate such an individual since it is either the individual is associated for certain wrongdoings or the individual has acquired some abundance. Regardless of whether a man acquire abundance from his parent and decline to work the abundance will before long be depleted.
That's true, not all the rich men we see today earned that status of a riches on their own. Sometimes it is an inherited one from their parents or master. Sometimes too they get it through fetish ways. That's why you don't have to admire all the rich men you see today. Most of them are just lazy finding every short cut to make it in life.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There is absolutely no way a lazy man can become a millionaire unless he steals or do money rituals. Even someone who inherited wealth if he's lazy will lose the wealth in as short time. Money is never a friend of the lazy one. You have to work hard to earn your living. Those who are millionaires today have paid the prize sometimes in their life.
Well thoughtful and sourced information you quoted here dear. I don't just see any means for a lazy man to survive here in earth. Be it by inheritance he can never get into riches as long as he remains extremely lazy to work. Cos he'll still fail to manage such inheritance to add value as time proceeds, he will just squander everything and returns to square one.

Timison

How might an apathetic man become an extremely rich person when even the individuals who are dedicated are thinking that its exceptionally difficult to endure. On the off chance that you see somebody who is apathetic and is turning out to be rich you need to speculate such an individual since it is either the individual is associated for certain wrongdoings or the individual has acquired some abundance. Regardless of whether a man acquire abundance from his parent and decline to work the abundance will before long be depleted.

D

Deleted member 30343

No that's not possible how will a a lazy man become a lazy man when he is not ready to work or even do anything to earn him money
Earlier on I saw a thread concerning on inheritance so Only lazy people depends on there family or thier father's health and inheritance before they can live well
So there is no way a lazy man can earn money even the Bible and Quran doesn't laziness
There is absolutely no way a lazy man can become a millionaire unless he steals or do money rituals. Even someone who inherited wealth if he's lazy will lose the wealth in as short time. Money is never a friend of the lazy one. You have to work hard to earn your living. Those who are millionaires today have paid the prize sometimes in their life.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Let me talk from a life experience from my side. A lazy man can become a millionaire. Someone maybe lazy physically but strong intelligently. Then I believe in the work of Nature and fate, some people are destined to be wealthy in life. No matter what, they will make it. If a man without certificate can become a president, nothing stop a lazy man from becoming a millionaire. Above all, give a hard task to a lazy man, you will be surprised to he will find an easiest way to perform the task.
Your points are well stated. But the difference you gave its based on hard labour job and technical skills. When one is lazy, it means he or she can't do anything productive in life. Their are many things one can do to earn a living without exacting force to get something tangible out from it. Technical skills is very needed to make it far in life. I don't see anything that can make a labourer rich without a good technical ability to do work.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
İt is impossible that lazy person become millionaire. Lazy person is already depends on other person, he want to do not work hard than how can he became millionaire.
That is true, they can never get rich with such mentality of theirs. They don't think to work on their own or invest with what they have in a meaningful way to make profit. Even when given huge amount of money to get things started in order earn a meaningful living, seems impossible to work out for a lazy dude. They squander things cos they are lazy to work for it and gain money. They rely on people to earn money and give to them in order to survive for life. Such persons can never survive they are condemned to poverty all their life till they restrain from being lazy.

No that's not possible how will a a lazy man become a lazy man when he is not ready to work or even do anything to earn him money
Earlier on I saw a thread concerning on inheritance so Only lazy people depends on there family or thier father's health and inheritance before they can live well
So there is no way a lazy man can earn money even the Bible and Quran doesn't laziness
Your last message said the best part of the information needed from you to contribute. The Bible nor Quran doesn't endorse a lazy man being rich, it said that the lazy man will have no food to eat for being lazy. They will scramble and toil about in their days on earth having no valuable thing to call their own. One need to be hard working, and not being a lazy man,laziness is part of unclean lifestyle. God made us to be string and hardworking and not to be lazy, i will struggle so hard to make sure i won't end up on a vaingloriousness. Cos I hate being lazy and poor, I believe in hard working and being rich as well.

Unique23

This question was asked by my Lil nephew, asking me if a lazy man can become a rich person? I said No. Even the bible said it, that their is no dwelling place or food for a lazy man. Unless he or she restrain from the act of being lazy and work to suit his or her life with promising things that drives success in the future. But sometime too, the unrealistic becomes realistic. We are living in a world full with anticipation and thrill, world of uncertainty. Where anything can happen within the space of a second. Maybe tomorrow you see that lazy man driving the best car around in the world with a luxurious building of his own. Such things can happen that's why we can't predict the future and what it got in the bag too.

İt is impossible that lazy person become millionaire. Lazy person is already depends on other person, he want to do not work hard than how can he became millionaire.

Maks25

A lazy man cannot be rich was talk of becoming a millionaire the basics of life is you work you eat and that's what what lazy people don't do so a lazy person can eat not talk of being a millionaire this life you must work I mean before you can be anything no matter the profession farmer businessman engineers if you are lazy Can nebver be rich. Hard work is the only way to get money.

Makah

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Sometimes we just thing that without work we can get good grades , good remark and good feedbacks but it is not possible for every business we have to do work on it we have to spend time on it the first tip of successful businessman or employee is the give time to business they know how to manage time so according to me a lazy parson can never be rich
Sure, a lazy man can never get rich no matter what. Even if he inherited the wealth from the parents or guardian, being lazy to utilize such wealths in the best possible way will make him return to the ground. And poverty will reign in the person's life. What such kind of persons do, is to squander the money at hand and not working to reinvest it to something meaningful that will bring profit as time goes on. Remember money spent without proper account for it, can never be replaced again. But if well spent will generate more revenue and bring in adequate profit.

Noor Fatima

Sometimes we just thing that without work we can get good grades , good remark and good feedbacks but it is not possible for every business we have to do work on it we have to spend time on it the first tip of successful businessman or employee is the give time to business they know how to manage time so according to me a lazy parson can never be rich

Olajidey

A lazy man can never be rich talkless of having food on his table to eat the bible say no food for a lazy man so when a lazy man can not put food on his table how will he get rich even a lazy man can not do a ritual to get rich because the tin will not work on his head.
If you even want to help a lazy man and you call him to come and receive little food and some money he will tell you to bring it yourself imagine that.
A lazy man can not be rich.

IamDozzy

There is a popular saying in my locality that goes as “No food for lazy man”. That is to say if a man doesn't engage in some form of activity that brings in money for him, he is either going to be a beggar or he'll starve to death. Even people that are hardworking have become millionaires, it's now a lazy money that doesn't have a handiwork that will be a millionaire never. I don't know any principle of business that supports lazy people. The hierarchy is people that do smart work tend to be millionaires, people that do hardwork tend to work for millionaires while lazy people end up as beggars.

Finger Geek

Verified member
The is never a way a lazy man can be a millionaire. And don't forget that been lazy does not mean no having a job doing. For example any one that sees me will say I am a lazy man. Because I stay at how. I don't have a job that people see me doing. But I make money online. I even awake more than some that think they are hard working. Be lazy means not doing a thing. Even sometimes a person might just be doing things for fun and that thing will fetch them fortune later without even putting an effort.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Yes it is possible for a lazy man to become a millionaire. You can be physically lazy, if you have a high sense of financial literacy and how to create wealth, you can become a millionaire.

Let me let me ask you a simple question? Between dangote and those that offload his cements from the truck, who is the laziest in terms of physical strength? Who is more richer?

If it is by physical strength someone becomes a millionaire, those guys will be far better than dangote. Physical stress count little in the process of creating wealth.

Those that are millionaires have something in common. They either have a business or an investment that is bringing in a lot of money for them.