Can A Little Child Earn A Passive Income?

Bisolami

Verified member
I have seen so many situations whereby a very little child will have a passive income but I noticed that the child is not the originator of the passive income because I don't think a very little person can come up with the idea of having a passive income. It is mostly the parents or the grandparents of the child who originate the passive income for the child and the child can make money from it instead of working all the time which is better because you don't need to work too much before you make money from passive income.

I have a friend who can make money from this opportunity because he inherited some properties from his late father and he does not work too much now before he makes money. This is why some parents always try to have some rental properties that they can rent out and buy those properties in the name of their children so that their children can start making money from small.

I am not opportune to start earning passive income since I was a little child but it is possible and it is a good plan a parent can have for a child.