Can Anyone Earn Passive Income?

Sikapa

Verified member
Passive income is also known as unearned income and according to Wikipedia, it is a great way by which a person can earn extra cash. When we talk about passive income some people think this kind of earning money can be done only from online but this is not so. There are so many ways to earn passive income both online and offline. Many people make passive income offline that this making passive income online. People who are owning properties and generating income to them are all firm of passive income.

Almost everybody want to earn income passively because at that time you don't have to work much to earn money but rather you will earn money even if you are asleep. Although you can do side hustle apart from you making passive income but you don't have to hustle to earn passive income. I hope I'm making myself clear here, what I'm trying to say is if you hustle to earn that money then you can never called it passive income but rather that is your income and not passive.

Although there are various ways to earn passive income but do you think that everyone can earn passively from either online or offline?

Mubashar001

Yes one can earn passive income from multiple income streams

I have a few ones that I will share

1. I work online as a freelancer on more than 5+ websites that help to me earn little by little and keep me going towards being independent

2. I have invested a bit of money into apps that pay high yearly interest rates ( not scams ) I research them thoroughly

3. I make sure that I use all the methods available on the Google with a twist

4. I share my earnings with freelancers and then get free signups to my links for a fraction of the cost i.e passive income

5. I try to do product marketing and sponsored reviews to make money as well online when possible

I hope it helps you out !

blessingc

Passive income is a great source of earning money, you don't really have to do any work to earn it, just get registered and fulfill the basic steps then you start earning. Currently, I am earning passive income from a very great platform, a platform that pays you for the data you use in browsing daily, you don't have to spend the data on 5billionsales, all you need to do is get registered, fill in your basic informations, download the required browser, add the browser extension and validate then you start earning every day without doing necessarily any work, all you need to do is browse your usual stuff like we work here on Tendri them you get paid for the data you spend on browsing Tendri. It doesn't have any special skills, or special qualifications, just have a smart phone and browse the net.

Earning passive income is one of the simplest means of earning online and doesn't need you brainstorming, it pretty much stress less except for the fact that you must get registered for it, and check in from time to time.

There are many other ways to earn passive income aside the from on the internet. You can be an house agent and earn pasi e income, you can have a shop for rent and earn passive income, so anyone can.

Mubashar001

This is great if it is exactly like what you are describing actually because many of the programs / new coming apps are hard to be believed and most of them contains sort of adwares that harms the mobile devices especially so it is very important actually to take care of these things especially for the novice users that typically don't give an ear to such things and face big loss due to damaged devices later on especially to be precise

myresellerhome

Reseller hosting is a great way to make a passive income. You can purchase a reseller hosting account for a relatively low price and then resell the hosting space to your clients. This is a great option for those who want to start their own web hosting business but don't want to invest in expensive server hardware and software. Additionally, reseller hosting is a great way to increase your monthly income. By providing quality web hosting services to your clients, you can earn an extra stream of income that will help you pay your bills each month.

soxcryp

Absolutely. For example, in the case of investments in cryptocurrencies, it is possible to have passive income if you place them in an exchange pool or also in Staking. Of course, the undesirable part of this is the decline in the markets, but with a good study of the ecosystem and a medium or long-term strategy, it can give excellent results. As is the case with Bitcoin, to name a known option.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Well yes, I think if you can earn an active income you can surely earn a passive income, if you earn a salary then you can earn passively, the only difference is,passive income earners have excluded themselves from the process and their business or money system can make them money even if they are there or not.

So for example if you make 10$k a month as salary you can start investing real estate and with time you can grow your portfolio and you'll be able to make money passively, likewise if you start a company and outsource the work to other professionals, and you will earn passively too.

But if you don't make enough money it might be hard to invest in any type of passive income because you'll be using your money to take care of yourself so you won't have anything left for passive income.

But due to technical advancement there are other ways you can make passive income without investing as much as you would If it's offline.

YouTube for example is way different from others and you can make money from it without really investing much, just maybe good videography skills and knowledge on topic you want to make videos on.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There are obviously several ways that one could make money passively on the internet and it is one of the best ways to make money for yourself. the only thing you could do is that you should try as much as possible to create a passive income avenue for yourself, so that you'll be able to make money while you are sleeping. There are so many businesses on the internet that could make you big money passively and these are possibly affiliate marketing programs, blogging, vlogging etc. It Is actually not easy to create a passive income for yourself but if you have actually done this you have made a way for yourself to keep making money even while you are not online. To be an affiliate marketer you will need a good knowledge around digital marketing because this is one of the ways that you could make passive income on the internet. Once you have registered for an affiliate program on a particular company all you need to do is to keep promoting your affiliate links and where you put your affiliate links, there is every possibility that you will have so many people use or click the link and you will make profit from the commission .

Mika

VIP Contributor
Not everyone can make a passive income. I am a programmer, I am also a content developer, however, my 80 percent income is active income. Despite my skills, expertise, and experience, I have not been able to earn much through my passive income sources. I have a couple of passive income sources, such as stock dividends, blogging, and cryptocurrency. I have invested in the stock market and I receive dividends, I also have a blog and blogging is a passive income, I have invested in crypto and I stake crypto to earn passive income. My passive income methods do not bring me a lot of money. I am freelance, and as a freelancer, I have to work actively on projects to make money. For instance, I can make $100 by designing one website, in order to make that money, I will have to work for 2 days (5 hours each day). I also sell items on online marketplaces. In order to generate sales, I have to work really hard in promoting my store and products, I also have to work on creating products. However, I believe some of my active income sources will convert into lucrative passive income sources in the future.

cmoneyspinner

Passive income is when I can set it and forget it and make money in my sleep. I have been working online since 2007 and there is only one online endeavor where I can say I am earning passive income. That's from my HUBPages articles. I stopped publishing content since about 2014 and about every 3 or 4 months I receive $50. My articles are generating this passive income stream.

Suba

Staff member
Of course everyone can get passive income very easily, because passive income does not require active or continuous work every day, only in the early stages, namely money or capital is needed as a sacrifice or to buy something, such as property, stocks, bonds etc. You can rent out your property without having to work, or earn interest on the bonds you own.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Can Everyone Earn Passive Income?

Well, the answer to this question depends on the mindset of the person, skills, and opportunities available to the person. I will tell you the truth! not all the people can actually earn passive income due to various reasons and one of the biggest reason is the fact that they do not have the right mindset that could actually help them to make money. There might be some other factors available as well. For example, some people might never get a job due to the fact that they do not have the right set of experience and skills that are required by the employers and they might struggle a lot to get a job in their lives.

They usually end up getting low-paying jobs which never generate passive income for them. Moreover, I actually agree with the poster when the poster said that you must define "Passive Income". if you are working really hard and earning a small amount of money, then it will be defined as "income", not passive income due to the fact that you are working really hard and struggling a lot to make a small amount of money. This is a really common problems for many people living in developing countries where the average salary is very low.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making passive income is not something you will just do overnight because it takes some years for you to be able to build some reliable passive income stream for yourself. Many people think that venturing online immediately guarantees you the opportunity to make money passively but that is actually not the truth because a lot of people that have achieved many passive income streams on the internet or even offline have sacrificed a lot of time and energy to learn the necessary things required of them to make money passively.

There are several businesses online that can give you the chance to make money passively like affiliate marketing, Amazon kdp publishing and so many others. Amazon Kindle publishing for example is very good for people who knows how to write ebooks because when you publish them you stand a chance of making a lot of sales passively.

It can take some time for you to be able to make some sales but with consistency you will probably make a lot of money from it on the long run. I know a lot of people making good amount of money on Amazon. Blogging is also another good way to make passive income but it requires consistency.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Making money while you sleep? It sounds too good to be true, but it is possible to earn passive income.

Passive income is income that doesn't require active work to earn it. That means you can continue to earn money even when you're not actively working. For some people, this is an extremely appealing proposition.

If you're thinking about earning passive income, there are a few things you should know. First, it's not as easy as it sounds. You will need to put in some initial work to get things off the ground. However, once you have a system in place, it can be relatively easy to maintain.

Second, you'll need to be disciplined. It can be easy to let things slide when you're not actively working on them. However, if you want to earn passive income, you'll need to make sure that you keep up with your responsibilities.

Third, you need to be strategic about your efforts. There are a lot of ways to earn passive income, but not all of them are created equal. You'll need to choose the methods that will work best for you and your goals.

If you're interested in earning passive income, there are a few things you should keep in mind. With a little effort and discipline, you can start earning money while you sleep!