Can be a writer and still earn passive income?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan1

Well this question I a very nice one,I will recommend you as a writer to go to fiveer there you can earn passive income as a writer.if there is another way please leave a comment 👇 below.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Writing is of course one of the best ways in which you can use to make passive income currently because there are a lot of opportunities for people who are writers online. If you are going Amazon Kindle publishing as a writer, you have the chance of making a lot of money and writing ebooks.

Many people have successfully made a lot of money on Amazon Kindle by writing different books and publishing them on the platform. It is important for you to know that venturing into Amazon Kindle publishing does not guarantee that you will succeed be but with proper knowledge and understanding you can actually stand a chance.

You can also venture into different freelancing platforms and stand a chance of making some good amount of money for yourself. The chances available for people people on the internet is numerous and there are people who are capitalising on it to make some tangible amount of money for themselves, many may not know.

As a writer you can also make money by having a blog. If you have your own blog, with constant posting you will probably monetize it will use a of time period of people have used it to succeed.

Sikapa

Verified member
I think I'm not getting what your post clear because what I see is not every writer can make a passive income. Passive income means you have done the work already and your now benefiting from the work through the income of the work done. I hope I'm clear here, OK let me still break it onto feather piece.
let's take a farmer who grows a biannual cash crop like cocoa, coconut, cashew and other things. All these crops will give the farmer passive income because he will continue yo earn money from those crops.

Another way to earn passive income offline is from real estate development. If you are able to establish let's say one or two hotels or build school or even apartments for rents, you are going to receive a passive income but as I already said these are the offline ways. Writers earn passive income mainly on writing new books and selling them online. Some writer can also write article and earn passive income from them but if you are a writer and you are only commission yo write then see to it that you will never earn any passive income from that although you are still a writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.