can blogging be a career?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is one of my favourite ways of making money online because I like writing a lot.

Blogging gives me the opportunity to learn how to become a better researcher in order to come up with unique content for my audience.

I learn as a blogger everyday whenever I am doing keyword research or content me search for my blog.

I was discussing with a friend who is also a blogger some days back. He told me that he usually attend live seminar on blogging and how to improve user experience on the blog.

Our discussion leads to career and he told me that he has chosen blogging as a career but I was confuse and disagree.

So can blogging be a career for someone who is just starting out?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If people can be making crypto trading that is even highly risky their career, I don't see any reason why blogging can not be made a career so far the person is very good at it. Blogging just like your friend said is a very good way of generating money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I know there are a lot of people that might be making so much money as a blogger online. But I believe they are not doing only blogging alone they are combining it with affiliate marketing since they will have good traffic from the website . I don't really know if it is possible to make money as a blogger alone.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have a friend who has spent 13 years blogging about different niches. he is a full-time blogger and organised life seminar teaching other people how to become a successful blogger just like him. He also create a community teaching people from all parts of the world the latest trick in blogging world. in a nutshell, he as made a career for himself in blogging.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have a friend who has spent 13 years blogging about different niches. he is a full-time blogger and organised life seminar teaching other people how to become a successful blogger just like him. He also create a community teaching people from all parts of the world the latest trick in blogging world. in a nutshell, he as made a career for himself in blogging.
That is just it. There is no one that can not be successful in this blogging of a career. But many people always find it easy to leave blogging because it is very taskful and more demanding but if one is determined and focused, there is alway a light after the tunnel for every blogger.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@btaliat I agree with you that blogging can be very tasking and stressful. but this my friend I am talking about doesn't handle anything on his own. It doesn't write content it doesn't build banking and he is making a lot of money. The only thing he did is to outsource all the task to freelancers. Freelancers helping to write articles and upload them on all his blogs.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course a lot of people have taken blogging as carriers and have made a whole lot of money from it. there are a lot of successful bloggers all over the world and these people are making outrageous amount of money on daily basis from their blogs. Blogging requires patience for it to start bringing profit.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I recently come across a guy who happens to be a fantastic human being blogging about garden and things found in it. He stated that he has love gardening quite a long period of time and he likes to share his knowledge with other people. He is organising seminar on garden and doing personal training for people on how to set up they are gardens.

ainanup

Sharing knowledge through blogging is the main purpose of a blogger. A blogger can help not only the people who needs information or knowledge but he can get experience from writing blogs. As you all know we can find any answer from internet it is not only available but it takes just second the relevant answers for us. So, Content creation like blogging is helpful to those who find answer through internet within a seconds. I just can't believe that how long will technology like reach and create advantage for people who really needs answer for their problems.