Can Blogspot Blogs Get Deleted Without Warning?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many kinds of free blogging platforms out there. However, blogspot is one of the best blogging platforms for new bloggers who would like to start a blog and make some money as a beginner. Blogger has its own advantages and disadvantages. One of the disadvantage of using blogspot blog is that your blog can get deleted and there have been several cases of many blogspot blogs getting deleted. I am not sure if those blogs were deleted due to some violations but many people have been stating that their blogspot blog was deleted despite the fact that they never violated any rule. Please note that when such kind of thing happens, you may lose every thing! For example, you set up a blogspot blog and tried hard to gain unique visitors, you tried every thing to attract visitors and traffic and you also wrote content, but when blogspot deletes your blog, you will have to start every thing from the start. Why does this happen? Is it really possible to retrieve blogs when blogspot administration does that? Has such kind of thing ever happened to you? Please comment. Thanks!

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I just want to laugh when people say their Google disabled their adsense accounts even though they have not done any violation or their blogspot blog got deleted even though they did not violate any rules. Do these people think Google has persona vendetta against them? When Adsense or Blogspot blogs are deleted, they are deleted for violation. Interestingly, a lot of people even don't know what the terms of service for different Google products are because they have never read these rules. They allow you to appeal if your blog is deleted or adsense is disabled, but 99 percent chances are there that they will never be restored.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't know exactly about blogspot blogs, but when Google disables adsense accounts, it sends warnings. It will first disable ads and warn the user, and if the same kind of violation happens again, they will disable the account. I have also heard that some people's adsense account were disabled without warning. I do not think warning is necessary because the rules are clearly mentioned

D

Deleted member 13140

i haven't heard of this, and haven't seen them on the blogger forums and Facebook groups am part of, but if this is happening then it's really a big threat to bloggers, and really needs to be resolved, but i don't really know because a lot of people have gone crazy, looking for money and tricks and methods to deceive google and get more clicks so maybe just maybe google got pissed and deleted blog posts which are suspected to contain this violations, i don't know why people can't just do thing legally following laid down rules, it's really saddening, ut if that's not the case then maybe it's something else, closest result would be hackers who got into their blog