Can Christian bloggers make money?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging comes with lot of flexibility and there are wide range of ways in which you can make money with it.

You can set up a Blog in any niche of choice and religion is inclusive. There are some people who are setting up blogs in wide niche and they are receiving organic traffic from Google search engine.

There are some people who make money on their blog by promoting different affiliate products related to their niches. Some other choose display advert as most of their contents are informational type. And I have seen some bloggers doing both of them.

So I want to ask you guys that how can a Christian blogger make money online? Or can someone excel as a Christian blogger?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Blogger is always a blogger regardless of what he blogs on. His success depends on how consistent and hardworking he is. Someone that wants to be a Christian blogger will make sure that he chooses more of his audience in the christian circle by promoting his link in his church

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Blogger is always a blogger regardless of what he blogs on. His success depends on how consistent and hardworking he is. Someone that wants to be a Christian blogger will make sure that he chooses more of his audience in the christian circle by promoting his link in his church
I believe it actually depends on what your niche is that will determine your success as a blogger .there are some niche that are not on high demand and in this case you shouldn't concentrate on something like that. You have to concentrate on something that will attract a lot of people and something that is needed in the modern society.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
A Christian blogger can make money in different ways if it happens that his blog is receiving a lot of organic traffic every month. He can make money by applying for display advert on his blog the only thing is that the my multiple view will be much lower compared to other niches. You can use his blog to sell Christian ebooks.

Good luck

Verified member
Christians can also make money on blogs through show casing their religious activities to the world.reachinh out to a lot of people online by preaching the word of God.making people know the scripture in different ways.posting of hands Bills and having an online crusade which can generate a lot of traffic which will yield a very good returns to the blogger.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, you can make money as a Christian blogger. You can really get a lot of traffic to your Christian blogger provided you have proper knowledge and understanding of the Bible and under Christian things. You can sell Christian books and make money on your blog. But I think when venturing into this kind of blog, money shouldn't be your main motive.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
A Christian blogger can also make money online provided they are receiving lots of traffic on their website. They can make money through display advert but one thing is that you caused by multiple impression will be much lower compared to the commercial niche. Christian blogger can also sell pamphlets on their blog.