Can Forex trading Make Anyone Rich?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Yes, it can be! Maximizing profit is the goal of every Forex trader. Traders should go ahead in trading based on proven strategies so that traders can benefit in the end. If traders don’t have sufficient trading experience, they should go to any expert traders for seeking advice.

Symphonia

Yes, it is possible. Many traders succeed because they have a thorough understanding of the market and employ leverage. However, extreme caution is advised, and possible risks should be avoided.

Trigonal

It is possible but not so easy. You have to develop your strategies and skills to overcome losses. Moreover, it is not possible in the early days of trading, you have to trade for a significantly long time with consistency and patience.

Impetrate

You can't make money in any business unless you have knowledge and excellent skills. The foreign exchange market follows a similar pattern. You need to learn about the market and develop trading skills before entering the live market.

cashisking149

It depends on your definition of rich of course but arbritrarily yes of course it can but it's not easy and takes time to get to that point. Plus the wealthy aren't shouting about it.

theolove2021

BREAKING!!!

FOREX TRADING CAN TRULY MAKE YOU RICH.
HOW?
ENSURE YOU READ TO THE END IF YOU CARE TO KNOW HOW!

Based on my three years trading experience, I can boldly say forex trading business can definitely make you rich, if you truly have a burning desire to consciously learn all it takes to be consistently profitable from the market. My mentor used to say: "success is not a fantasy, it is a formula". Any one that is eager and determined to know the formula can be a successful and profitable trader.

The major reason why 99% of traders fail while just only 1% succeed is nothing but ADEQUATE KNOWLEDGE; With the right knowledge and trading strategy that has an edge in the live market, and proper risk management of 1-2% of your capital per trade and the right trader's emotional psychology there is no limit to how much you can earn depending on your capital of investment, you can earn an extra 5%, 10%, 20% even 50% of your investment per month all things being equal.

Please note that forex trading is not a get rich quick scheme but get rich slow business, you have to go through a rigorous process of acquiring the right knowledge and skills. In fact I consider forex as one of the greatest High Income Skills that any one which desire to be financially free for the rest of his/her life can acquire.

Three things you should know before you can be consistently profitable in the largest market in the word which is forex market are as follows:

1. Get the right education:

Educate yourself first. Learn how the market works, how it moves and why. Learn pure price action trading strategy, pure top-down technical analysis. This is further broken down into three segments:
-Right Strategy
-Proper Risk Management
-Self-discipline (traders' mindset, emotions, realistic expectation)

2. Choose the right broker for you:

To succeed in forex trading you need a good and reliable forex broker. know the difference between a good broker and a great broker. Ensure your broker is well regulated by reliable financial authority. This broker will enable you to open both demo and real trading account on their platform. To get started you can open a demo account with a broker in order to practice what you have learnt on a demo account with the live marker. Exness broker is recommended and has proven to be good and reliable broker.

3. Plan your trade and trade your plan:

Have a trading plan and stick to it. If you truly want to have consistent profits then you must have a consistent trading plan that you follow each time you trade and stick to it. A strong trading plan could and will move you from disaster to master. If you do not plan your trade, how will you know if what you are doing is working or not? The prepared trader plans their trade before entering the market, while the unprepared trader enters the market and then tries to figure it out.

In conclusion, if you can seriously follow the processes listed above and meticulously practice them, then you become mastery of it and consequently you are on your way to riches and in no time you become consistently profitable.

Thanks for reading to the end, I hope you derived value from this content.

To your success,
Theophilus S.

Macrobian

Not anyone but someone who has enough skills and knowledge along with money to trade in forex. Even then it won’t be easy and one cannot get rich overnight. It takes time to find what works for you and there is always some risk. It is better to focus on achieving consistent growth and enter the market with attainable goals. Getting Rich is a vague term and a professional trader always has realistic and concrete trading goals to work for.

rextee

Forex trading is risky, complicated, and highly rewarding too. If you can trade strategically and understand the market, then you can definitely make a good profit and become rich.

Palaeophile

Absolutely, Most people succeed in trading because they have an excellent understanding of the market and use leverage. However, caution is advised, and risks should be managed.

Caballine

I think it solely depends on the trader's approach and how they carry out a trade. There is risk involved regardless and there is no way to completely irradiate it, but a certain amount of control is possible only if a strict plan is followed by dedication and handwork. Fx trading is all about strategic planning and analysing by using the right resources to get the profit intended. Many traders have earned good profit only because of strong risk management strategies. In the beginning, it can seem tough to achieve but with practice and experience, it gets easier to pick the right time frame to enter a trade and win successfully. It takes time and patience.

Theanthropic

Trading foreign currency comes with a high level of exposure to risk but also offers significant potential rewards. You have the potential to become very wealthy through trading, just like a lot of other people who are currently very successful. It is going to take some time, so you will need patience as well as self-control.

Mary Frederick

Yes, Forex trading can make me rich if I can trade perfectly otherwise there is no chance for me. Only thinking isn’t the only solution rather we have to find out the ways by following ways we can concretize our dream. But this practice is absent in us nowadays.

Neuroid

Yes, forex trading can make you rich because the forex market is the most liquid market and offers great opportunities for making a good amount of money.
But only if you know how to trade and how to make money from it.

Fartsdump

If I give my personal opinion then the answer would be "yes", you can get wealthy by trading forex. You must understand, however, that FX trading is not a get-rich-quick program. Forex and currency trading are both talents that require time, patience, dedication, and expertise to master and develop. Success will not come immediately, and anyone who tells you differently is generally not looking out for your best interests.

Torsade

People can quickly gain hundreds of millions of dollars in big profits, but no one knows how much money they lose while trading forex. That is to say, it is conceivable for someone to get wealthy through forex trading. Forex trading, however, should not be utilised as a primary source of income for beginners. To continuously benefit from forex trading, traders must have knowledge and experience, which takes time and effort.

Asahi

Verified member
Scalping is one of the most popular trading system! A scalper always seeks for opportunities available in market so that they can make a quick buck in the shortest period of time. Scalpers should be clever and they trade on the basis of trends, seeing the short rages the market creates. Eurotrader provides scalpers with a reliable trading platform so that they don’t face any technical issues.