Can I Make $1,500 In A Day From Forex Trading?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Forex trading has being in existence long before the Advent of the internet. It is the internet that makes it easy for a person to take part on forex trading.

I really have a passion from forex trading, it seems to technical for me. Perhaps, I am lazy to some extent.

Though I have put my best effort to learn forex trading, I don't just know what is preventing me from getting start. Maybe because I lack motivation.

I was discussing things with a friend of mine happens to be a forex trader. He said I was putting a lots of money on the table as I refused to trade forex.

He said he is making nothing less that $2000 s day. I was shocked and surprised. I asked for proof he pulled out his laptop and show me his account. All I could see is graph and figures. I don't understand and remain skeptical.

So I want to ask you fellow forex trader that can I make $1,500 in a day through forex trading? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Samuelkanu

Yes it is possible for you to make that kind of amount in forex trading because the amount you can earn is unlimited. However it depends on how much you have invested because if you have $10 in your account I want to make $500 it is not possible to achieve that in a day. Do not put pressure on yourself or set a target for yourself of what you have to make daily. This is because some days you might lose and some days you might gain. Setting such high targets for herself means you must have huge capital so as to minimise the risk you take during trading. Money management is important in forex trading.