Chase

Is it possible for me to make close to $350 from ptc site within 7 months? Your replies will be appreciated. I just wondering about making such amount since most people always mention ptc site. My friend told me to give a try and i was looking for better platform to achieve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like PTC websites for the fact that they make it simple to make money online with little effort. It is one of the money-making ways with lowest entry barrier.

All you need is computer system and internet connection you are good to go. Just sign up start making money from them almost same day.

Unlike paid survey where you have to wait for weeks if not months before your see survey that is appropriate for the profile you create.

I have like two PTC websites that I work with and I am satisfied with their programs. The downside is that it takes much effort with little pay.

So I want to ask you old members that is it possible for me to raise $350 in the next 7 months from the two PTC websites? If yes, please tell me how. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Salimo 92

Yes it is very possible to make such amount in 7 mounths especially if you have active referrals registred under you , you are more likely to earn more than that if you have involved in many sites . So let us do some mathemathics 7 mounths is 210 days ; so you have to earn 1.7 $ a day and that's not impossible just keep up the good work and share sites on social media platforms , but be careful friend from the scam sites there are many arround .

Ralphjoe

Earning that amount in paid to click website is going to be an herculean task If not outrightly impossible because your earning from these sites are very minute and insignificant to be able to amount to $350 in 7months?, that is not just a realistic target to be sincere with you. If you were talking about paid to post websites like this one, I would have said that you can make upto that and even more than that within that timeframe.

The paid to click I work on pays me like $30 in in 12days,calculate that and you would see that I can make even beyond that in that same timeframe, so please do not have that high hopes working on paid to click sites unless of you can aggressively bring in referrals that will boost your earning drastically.