Can I make survey work a full time job?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I have been wondering how some people manage to make so much income from survey jobs, I believe there are some ways to do this without finding it hard but all the same, it all still boils down to make little money from it, if we are going to be honest with each other, I do not think that it is made to earn so much from it to the extent that you will be able to pay some major bills from it, I mean the huge amount ones, well I have been somehow confused base on the fact that some people makes it look like it is a kind of work that gives so much money to one’s pocket, but I do not know if this is something that can be relied on, well what do I know about it. As for me personally, it seems like I do not have good luck when it comes to survey jobs but I still meet some people that earns from it even in this same country.
I just really wish to know more about it because I am trying to consider the fact that it could be made as a main work or not.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know if that'll really be possible because most survey do not have offers all the time, and beside there are a lot of things you really need to consider.. if you are in the western country it will not be possible because it's not going to be profitable to you because of the higher living standard , except you may have an opportunity to make up to $20 per hour, doing a lot of disadvantages especially if you're in Africa because you may not have an opportunity to get good survey that can help you to make at least $5 a day. Generally none will be profitable to you.

Wiserr

Considering the fact that there are many survey sites this days,some tends to pay much while others the payment rate seems to be less and much work is needed,but when one get a good survey site that he can earn passive income, one can make it a full time job