Can I start a profitable business with $500 investment?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Trust me fam, with that kind of money in my country, you will definitely get yourself established if you are business minded fellow. With the conversion rate in the market today, I am pretty sure that such amount will be over 200k converted to my currency. With this, you can start something to earn you money for sure, things like selling of eggs, you will be going to the farm to buy these eggs in a cheaper rate then you will sell with good profits, if you can start with 100 crates of eggs, you can make up to 20k as your own gain.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The capital you have at hand is enough to start a small business. However, your demographics would determine whether the capital would be enough to start meaningful business. In Nigeria, the money could be used to start a mobile banking business. If you manage it well, the capital would increase in no time.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The money is enough to start a business that will be lucrative if well managed provided there is a good location.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you don't really know what to invest in at the moment via offline and you need to earn rewards via the amount you've stated here. You can simply go stake goons via legit and trusted crypto exchange site, look out for exchange or wallet that has high liquidity interest rate for saving your funds or locking your coins via their platform in order to earn reasonable reward via the period of 1-6 months time.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
$500 dollar is a good amount of money to start at least small business and only if it is well use.
One can invest this on buying and selling of agricultural product like grain and palm oil. This two prduxt is very good to do business especially if you are the type that are business oriented.
You can buy these when they are selling them at a lower rate and latter resale them at higher Raye when itbia cost.
To to do this one should make sure that there is buyer for the goor so that at any time that the goods is on ground one will just go to a the and sell convinenently .

Good luck

Verified member
You will definitely start something lucrative with such money no matter how small.even with the high rate of dollars in the market.one can start buying and selling of goods.One can even be supplying goods to customers that demands for it which will not make one to incur extra cost in obtaining shop and spending to do furnished it again.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't think I can start offline business with $500, this is too low to start any business. However, I can use that money to start an online business. I can create a dropshipping business with that budget (cost for domain, hosting, and marketing). I can also use that money to start online business on various platforms like ebay, etsy, zazzle, even Amazon.

D

Deleted member 28127

To be frank you can use this money to run your own hyip lister where you monitor some hyips status paying not paying waiting and start with low prices like 1 $ for banner advertising per month then you increase the rate gradually by filling more your database do not wait for hyips to list on your own hyiplister after that having more than 100 hyips monitoring you can start grabbing the attention of new hyips that wants cheap hosting and by the way you grow up your website. This is a method but it needs daily work you can even hire administration team to help you when it becomes popular.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I spent $1000 to build my online business, I used that money to build a website, an app and spend it on marketing. I have not only recovered my investment but also earned profits. If I had spent just $500, I would have still been able to launch my business but I would have to choose between a website and an app. I could have launched only one product with $500. Whether you can become successful or not depends on what you are doing and how you are doing. You need to be skilled digital marketer to become successful with business.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am not sure if this amount is sufficient enough to start your own business because this amount seems really low to me. If you cannot risk losing this money, then I would suggest you to find a reliable cryptocurrency staking platform and start staking cryptocurrencies there. The profits will be just too low, but it will be much better than losing money if you choose to start some other kind of business.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Do not say JUST $500 because $500 is a big deal of money if it is exchange into some country's currency and this will also depend on the location you are.. personally you should have specify on the type of business you are really interested to do with this we could have given you the best advice if you are interested to engage in online business or offline business, for online investment it is the best for you to invest in cryptocurrency strictly for long time, if you do not want to invest all you can invest at least half of the money for long time and you will reap the profits.

Setho

VIP Contributor
You can always start a business with whatever amount of money that you have and you can make profit from it. $500 is definitely a decent amount of money that you can use to start a small poultry farm or a fast food restaurant.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Starting a business with that amount depends solely in the country where you reside, if not I don't think so! For example if you are in my country, you still start something smaller with that then eventually it might get bigger. But outside my country or outside some African countries, I can't guarantee you.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of businesses that can be done with $500 as a start-up investment. I will advise you to open up a small fast food restaurant. You should just focus on buying the basic equipment for the time being and then try to increase it later.

greenieS

Verified member
Hi everyone I have a plan to start my own business but the problem is I have just $500. Can I start any profitable business with this initial investment? Any tips and guidelines.

The first question and a very good one is if you want to open an online or offline business. If you want online, yes, with that money you can open a site / forum where you can do it as a business, while taking some money out of the project. As for the offline part, at least in my country you can't really open anything with $ 500. It's too small a budget to begin with.