Can money buy everything???

Ajebo25

Verified member
low-quality threads
So many people usually looks down on the poor because they have money mart on them there are some rich people who feels that they can control the Earth and everything in it as long as they have money but this shouldn't be so they think that money can control everything and with money they can buy anything that they want without anybody questioning them should this be so? Where I come from the rich oppresses the poor even when is a poor is right he is considered as a false when it comes to the rich what I mean is that let's assume something happens between the rich and the poor and the poor is on his right he will be considered to be at fault simply because he doesn't have money

This shouldn't be so we should always remember that is not everything that money could buy money cannot buy life so money cannot buy so and so we don't use all our money which we have in order to help the poor we shouldn't oppress them with our money because money comes and goes someone who is poor today might become rich tomorrow we shouldn't look down on anybody

Oluwasegun purpose

people also asked this particular question can money buy everything? That question don't have an answer to me because there are things which money can buy and things which money can not buy for example money can buy all and everything which are material things in the words and money can't buy someone life

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Money is capable of buying everything but it won't buy everything. With the illustration of the poster, I don't really like the oppression of the poor by the rich. All of us cannot be rich but we can equally be okay if the rich doesn't discriminate against the poor. It is not anybody wish to be poor but the situation may not favour the person here by have to be poor. The best thing to be done by the rich is to make sure they help the poor with what they can do to also fight over poverty.

Going with the question that the poster asked, money is capable of buying anything we can ever think of. Just that it may not guaranteed us. For instance, money can buy love not it is not guaranteed. You can marry the most beautiful girl in the world if you have the money but what guarantee that she will love you? Nothing.

Someone that is sick and rich can buy health and can even be treated by the best doctors but that doesn't guarantee that the person will be healed. This shows that money is useless if we really think of it deeply. But before we believe this, we should make the money first.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Many would say money can not buy everything but I strongly disagree because money can actually buy EVERYTHING including peace, love, health, sleep, happiness you mention it. What in this world does not have a price?. I have never seen that thing in this world that doesn't have a price everything in this life is for sale and the only thing that can pay for it is called money. The rich always have their way because of money. I have seen people lose their lives all because they are too poor to afford a simple drug from the pharmaceutical shop. There is no one that will treat a cancer patient for free. when one is owing his or her landlord or landlady then you will know the true meaning of having a sleepless night, you will tell me the true meaning of love when there is no money in the relationship even your wife or husband will end up cheating on you when you don't have money.

You will end up a beggar without food and money to buy food to eat. It is always better to have money but get it legally. Even the bible says money answereth all things and this is indeed true.

AlexFr

You can buy something, but you can't buy other things. Also, some people do not sell you what they can sell :)

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
So many people usually looks down on the poor because they have money mart on them there are some rich people who feels that they can control the Earth and everything in it as long as they have money but this shouldn't be so they think that money can control everything and with money they can buy anything that they want without anybody questioning them should this be so? Where I come from the rich oppresses the poor even when is a poor is right he is considered as a false when it comes to the rich what I mean is that let's assume something happens between the rich and the poor and the poor is on his right he will be considered to be at fault simply because he doesn't have money

This shouldn't be so we should always remember that is not everything that money could buy money cannot buy life so money cannot buy so and so we don't use all our money which we have in order to help the poor we shouldn't oppress them with our money because money comes and goes someone who is poor today might become rich tomorrow we shouldn't look down on anybody
Hello Ajebo25 and everyone here! Your thread is very interesting and I totally agree with everything you mention in it. It is true that money is very important. It is impossible to survive without money. You need money to cover your daily needs and the needs of your family. Furthermore, money offers financial freedom and independence. If you have money, you can make dreams and plans for your future. You can go to the university of your choice and ,of course, you can buy everything you need for yourself, your family and friends.

On the one hand, money is very important in our lives but on the other hand, it cannot buy everything. Unfortunately, today people are never satisfied with the money they have. They always want more and more money in order to cover their needs. The truth is that most of their needs are not real. People have created a lot of needs and they work hard so as to earn more money and cover them, otherwise they are not happy. This is our modern world.

In my opinion, people should understand that money is not everything and it cannot buy happiness. There are some things in life which are far more important than money like health, love and peace. Thank you very much for your wonderful post. :)