Can money make our lives easier ?

Ayeshabashir

It is not wrong to say that money plays a very vital role in our life and the world in which are we living, money is very important here to live a healthy and better lifestyle because through money we will be able to meet our expenses , buy food and shelter for our families. Money is the need of the hour so that's why everyone wants to earn money in order to survive in this world if they will not work hard for this then they will face many difficulties in their life and their whole families suffers greatly besides the money can fulfilled our needs,it also makes our life easier and simple through money we will be able to pursue our dreams and achieve whatever we wish in our life .Money is the crucial part of our life as food is very important for our body it helps us to make a business ,money enable us to make good reputation in society ,through money we can help other and buy happiness for other poor peoples by fulfill their needs .So,i would also to know about that how money can help you and how it makes your life easier and simple?

Yes, money has an important role to play in human existence. When God created the world, you didn't have the intention or plan that we must suffer or hustle before you can get a better life. Since our first father and mother disobeyed his order, he has no choice but to curse them and this is what brings sufferings.

Anything we go or do in this world needs our money accept our life. So this simply means that we need money so that we live a good and easy life. But to be honest, I see most people around the world finding it difficult to make their life easier even if they have the money. Sometimes they don't have the happiness and free mind. This type of situation mostly occurs when the use the wrong means to make money.

What are some of the ways money can make our life easier?

There are some people who find it very difficult to interact with their loved ones who stay across the country, money can we make it easier, because it's money that you used to get a smartphone so that interact with them via social media.

We all need money, that's why we're here.

If money wasn't important and beneficial to an individual's life then why then do we chase after it today . Making money is absolutely one activity that every individual must endeavour to indulge into because the importance and benefits of making money is totally inexhaustibly mentioned this is because in every passing day there is always one reason why we need to make money . Money can make your life easier there is absolutely no doubt about that because when you have money you could be able to cater and fend for your material and physical needs and wants without being anxious to do so probably because you are rich and wealthy thereby having a lot of money .

With money in an individual's possession , that individual could earn prestige and respect and also have the capability and the ability to enjoy the good things of Life such as a healthy relationship , the consumption of healthy and complicated meals , and lastly building and wearing the most expensive and stylish clothing and house etc . When an individual do not make money he is considered to be broke and poor and being broke and poor sending means that you are unable to satisfy your needs and wants and that's definitely is a very critical and uneasy situation and condition .

Money is not everything, but the importance of money cannot be underestimated because almost everything we do on daily basis revolves around making money and buying things with money. There is no way you can be able to buy your favourite things and visit your favourite places if you do not have the money to do so.

Money has really dealt with a lot of people because I have heard stories of people who died because they do not have money to buy various things like drugs and so many of them.

So you must try as much as possible to make money because it is very important and it can make you happy. Even though money is very important but at the same time there are other things that are very important in one's life. You must try as much as possible to maintain healthy lifestyle and relationship with people because that alone can make you happy even if you do not have much money.

Money can probably make your life easier because if you have money you can definitely hire people to do some certain things for you. You can employ people to do or carry out your business if you have the money to do so.

As for me yes money a a vital role in a man life..... there are things we do with money without money in a man life, that man is nothing because there are things One use money for like example In a man life, take for instance a married man with family who don't have money how is he going to survive with his family no way, they must be some things he must use money for like buying of food stuff, paying of children school fees, and house rent and so many other things

And in this situation if a man don't have money it cause to a broken home because if he doesn't not have money to take good care of his wife and buy are her needs or possible the wife we still love him no way and they is possibility that she maybe cheating and having another affairs outside, but if the man has money he will be able to take his responsibility as a husband and provide all what his wife needs and be able to take care of his children and be able to pay his children school fees and house rent.....

Additionally,with money our life became very easy but so I say money play a very important thing in One life most especially in a man life

Money is a very important thing in our life which is needed to do any activity on this earth without money we will be drown I'm absolut property that is why everybody works hard to get money both online and offline money can turn you into a king in seconds with money you have power over everything on this earth.

Money then also make you gain respect post from families and friends with money you can accomplish almost everything you want on this earth even if you get married and there's money it makes the marriage to move forward unlike when the marriage lacks money the wife will start to lose respect for the husband as the head of the family.

Every ones goal in this life to make money that is why every body toils everyday both online and offline some people work very hard daily before they can earn a dime what some people work less and still make a lot of money therefore we should be considerate about the type of work which we do we should therefore avoid illegal jobs in order to make money we should remember that hard work pays and we should always work in order to achieve or goal.

Money is an essential component of life. Before the existence of money trade by batter was the order of the day, life was tough, people travel distances looking for people who are in need of what they have and can exchange it for what they want. Life in the then days was a struggle for survival, although the people were used to it, it wasn't convinient. Later, they pick different items to be used as a medium of exchange, beans was used, cowries were used, gold were used and many other items were used, but it was very difficult to transport. Until paper money came as a medium of exchange, it made life easy.

Now, not having money is a barrier, it prevents one from alot of opportunities, it takes away the freedom you should have gotten, because you have to rely on others to live, sometimes you have to borrow, or even beg.

Having money makes life easy, help you to build up your own business empire and provide employment for others, having money makes you have a say of what happens in your life, it gives you the opportunity to help those in need. Money is very much needed to live a comfortable life.

Well , even me I also believe that money will make things easier for us in the sense that we will be able to afford most of the things we are interested . As a result we can live a comfortable life when we have the financial ability to afford whatever we need but it will be quite difficult when we are not able to get all the things we need in life and that is when a lot of people consider life to be most difficult.

Not only that I have come to find out that 90% of people who consider life to be difficult are people that are not financially buoyant , because of this I believe that financial compability has a very important role to play in making things easier .

But this is not always true in most cases, it is the government of the country that determines how people can have a comfortable life because naturally a good government of the people is expected to provide all the social and natural amenities for people. When these things are being provided people may not likely experienced difficulties . That is what I have come to understand .

Money was invented to make life easier, this is what I believe. The world is developing day by day, there are so many new inventions coming out to make life alot easier, to be able to acquire these things, you need money.
Before the invention of cell phones, people had to travel for days just to speak to their loved ones, now, you can easily connect with anyone at anytime with just a click of a button. But in other to be able to make use of these phone, you need money to buy it.