Can NFTs Be Used As A Payment Gateway?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
As far as i know, Nfts are tokens that signify and identify the ownership of any kind of art work or any kind of digital products. They are basically used to transfer the rights or the ownership rights of any product of any famous designer or any famous gamer who intends to sell his piece to any other person. This means that NFTs can have an actual value just like the Dollar Bill. For example, a dollar bill is a paper currency but it that paer has a value which can be used to buy products that falls within the range of value of that note. Similarly, do you think that NFTs can be used as a payment method to actually pay people for good and services or not?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Non-fungible token are the one that is popular nowadays and that is what a lot of people are investing their money on .personally I don't really have much idea about the non fungible token because I have never invested in any of them before and I don't know how they are so unique from other cryptocurrency I have been investing.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Non-fungible token are the one that is popular nowadays and that is what a lot of people are investing their money on .personally I don't really have much idea about the non fungible token because I have never invested in any of them before and I don't know how they are so unique from other cryptocurrency I have been investing.

Each and every Non-fungible token has a different value. I think this is one of the main development and revolution in the crypto world. In the coming years, people might be selling real, physical products for NFT. In fact, this is also being done now, even though NFTs are primarily used for selling and buying digital products only.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Each and every Non-fungible token has a different value. I think this is one of the main development and revolution in the crypto world. In the coming years, people might be selling real, physical products for NFT. In fact, this is also being done now, even though NFTs are primarily used for selling and buying digital products only.
Well that is what a lot of people are focusing now in cryptocurrency on how they can invest in the non fungible token,but personally I don't even know how to go about this if it will be something to invest on, I believe it is something that a lot of people are seeing potential on that is why they are choosing to invest in it.